Just another strange idea for Arugal

What would your opinion be if Blizzard does the following…

• Release a new server with gate already opened
  • Free one-way transfer for anyone in an Oceanic server (with Arugal being priority)
  • (Optional) Offering players some incentive for transferring to this new server

Would you take the offer? Suggestions on how to adjust the solution so it works better for everyone? Discuss.

1 Like

They already did free transfers to Felstriker last time there were que’s, nobody moved.

Some might but myself and others who cherish our community and guilds don’t want to see it dissolve this far through Classic’s timeline.

1 Like

I wouldn’t, I believe Arugal will be the sole driver for the OCE community for many years to come, on Classic & TBC. It will always remain the dominant realm, the question is how can Blizzard improve the experience here without further impacting the community?

Layers are that solution, and our server has such a healthy population that I can see both Layers being very popular for quite a long time.

Once our population starts dying down a little more, then at least we have a backup of removing Layers to restore that perspective of a full city again.

That’s just my two cents though.

1 Like

they tried that in the beginning to not so great effects… i think heartseeker? was a server that came out of that? and look how that ended up… they have 97 pct alliance 3 pct horde on a pvp server that sucks.

That’s not Arugal.

i didn’t say it was… i said it was a server that came from a new pserver being opened because of a full server.

Actually we were told to post here by an MVP and several GMs.

2 Likes

You do realise this is the forums for OCE as well right?

2 Likes

We’re apart of the AMERICAS region too sadly…

I wish we weren’t but we are. Don’t you have some BLM crap to go spew on about?

1 Like

:rofl: I think I love you

1 Like

I agree. It’s not like Retail where you can still ‘group’ and most of the community is so different due to instant queue dungeons/bgs/raids and cross realm grouping.

Who you are matters on the server and creates its own familiarity.

Blizzard goofed up.

They made the servers too big.

No one should be shelling out $$ or losing community over their mistake.

They should fix this.

3 Likes

Don’t get me started on BLM subject. They can rot in hell for all I care. Another city burned because of a criminal killed by a cop this week. Media doesn’t bother to say anything that he was a criminal resisting arrest.

Carry on then :relaxed:

I’ll say this though this is the biggest server we have and a LOT of OCE and surrounding areas i.e South East Asia etc play here so it’s a very talked about topic. We aren’t just making noise about nothing, this is the only place we’ve got.

The other servers are just not an option.