Just a small allied-race request: arakkoa

just gonna make it short and sweet: i’d love it if arakkoa were made playable in WoW. i know, not likely since we’d need Draenor content to bring’em in, etc, et

but still, i think it’d be pretty-cool if they were playable, i mean… i’d play one, have a grand-ol time flyin around as a bird-person, i’d perch over orgrimmar or stormwind, collect shiny trinkets, cast spells ‘n’ stuff…

…huh… just realized my points are probably the same ones some dev used when convincing blizz to add dracthyr to the game… well, mine would be different! they’d lay egg- wait… they’d be adept spell-caster- frick… uh… they’d be birds! and they’d have established lore!

…i lost my train of thought, the important bit, is i think it’d be fun to play as a bird-man. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like people misunderstand what an allied race is.

Arrakoa would be a full-race release.

3 Likes

Lore made a thread about this too.

1 Like

Yes and harpys too please :parrot: i want to bird.

1 Like

You know Dracthyr are just plucked/featherless birds :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dracthyr look more like the female Worgen model. They didn’t even change the sitting animation. By the logic of Awkward Vulpera should have been a “full-race release”, too. :sweat_smile:

Are Arrakoa using the same model? Haven’t seen those birds for a while.

1 Like

Just to pitch into the topic here, they wouldn’t necessarily need tied to WoD. We know the cursed version of them exists in our Outland, perhaps a questline to unlocking them could revolve around bringing them back to their former glory.

Body type 1 for cursed, body type 2 for Cured Arrakoa? Sign me way tf up