Just a Lone Ret

A legendary Ret paladin has returned to the game after a year long break. My guild is dead and i am in need of a new one to achieve the number one ret paladin in M+ once more if you wish embark on this epic journey with me reply below and perhaps the holy power of divine retribution could be yours.

Ok ok no more troll yes i have taken about a year away from the game i was one of the top rets in us region for M+ in season 1 of shadowlands have ce expierence in past raid tiers wanting to get back into mythic raiding and pushing high mythic plus. wanting to push in season 4 to get ready for dragonflight

Can drop our recruitment thread below which explains our group a litttle. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

Hello there, I have spots available in my 1x/week AotC focused group. If you’re interested, I’d love to chat and see if we could be a good fit for you.

Hey havi,

We could use a ret for our raid team as we get ready for s4 and df. And if you use ret aura we can throw so you have 100% uptime on wings :). Below is my info, hope to hear from you soon