Just a dude looking to raid

I’ve been in heroic and mythic raiding guilds. Just looking to get back into raiding. I am able to learn and fulfill any role asked of me. I can tank, heal, play casters or melee alike. The best I ever progressed with 9/10M on CN as a havoc dh and we got Sire to phase 3 a handful of times. I am also willing to server/faction transfer if the vibes are good. I don’t have any geared characters, but I can start working on whatever you may need. My only downside is I don’t want to start raiding earlier than 6PM PST, but I can play any day.

1 Like

H-Thrall 5/8M Tues/Wed 9-1130pm est. We are recruiting our raid roster for 10.1 and looking for good players and with good attitudes that want to try and achieve CE. Currently 9/9N 5/9H ATSC.

Feel free to hit me up on discord Sureshotz#6054

The Knights Who Say Ni
AOTC season1 and we’re looking to fill some roster spots for season2 raid prog. Need tanks but all chill gamers and rolls are happily welcomed.
Semi-casual family like guild. Raid schedule is Tue/Sun 6:30pm EST and we run keys throughout the week.
Really fun people. Active discord. Feel free to reach out.
Phatkid#6961 discord phatzas#1112 btag
Gins#1561 discord

Hey, any luck finding a group? Invincible is a heroic focused group that raids Monday and Wednesday 9-11 PM EST. I’d love to chat and see if we might be a fit.

BattleTag: Liro#1532 Discord: Liro#9600

Hi Blurrybbq!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

(Bruh) is a small group of veteran, no drama WoW folks focused on M+ and Raiding. We always get AOTC regularly before nerfs hit and go for and help others get Keystone Master. Currently, we are looking for one to two dps. Horde or Alliance are welcome.

N9/9 ATSC with plans on Heroic next week.
Our raid Schedule is Sat/Sun 6:00-8:30 PST

Please feel free to add me on Discord Levo#7169 or on Battlenet Levo#11410 if you have any questions!

Hello!! The Holy Ramen Empire is recruiting for our raiding team, and you look like you could be a good fit. We are working towards AOTC and getting into mythic raiding. Currently H 5/9 for this new tier. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-9p CT. Just looking for a demon hunter and another ranged caster like a lock or spriest. We also have a very active discord + community that runs keys together. Contact me at Dimonius#5777 on Discord or my B-net at Dimonius #1371 if you wanted to talk :slight_smile:

Hey there Blurry, I think Bold may be a good fit for you. We were 6/8M in VOTI, and decided to take the last month of season one off as a break to refresh and hit season 2 hard so we could have been 7/8 easily.

Are you available on Weekends? We are on Stormrage and raid Sat/Sun 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST. For a few weeks we will also have an optional raid on Friday nights at the same time for normal / heroic clears.

If interested hmu on btag. Reluctor#1255

is currently raiding Tuesdays 7:30 pm server time and Sundays 6:30pm server time on Tichondrius.
We are in need of ranged dps currently! If you are interested in joining us then dm me on discord SojaBoi#4048

Hey there! We’d be interested in chatting with you about a raid spot if our times work out & we interest you, hit me up if you’d like to chat about a raid spot!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9N & 5/9H Aberrus!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701