Jump Into This Week’s PvP Brawl: Warsong Scramble

This is the one thing I was actually looking forward to doing this week outside of the daily chores to farm some marks on my characters to get the rest of the pvp mogs.

I am actually super angry over this. This is complete and utter CRAP!

3 Likes

Can you at least change some WQ rewards to marks of honor or something

ffs

7 Likes

And they drew a line through the dates on comp stomp for this week. Man that is pretty frustrating… not normally one to complain, but that’s a kick for sure.

3 Likes

PPssttt: They don’t care. /sadface

2 Likes

So you remove it after it’s been up most of the day for the east coast and many players got to benefit from it. Unacceptable, I don’t accept your apologies for this one. It was up for months on the calendar.

2 Likes

Lmao did they really just alter the title from compstomp to hotmogu … because changing the brawl 6 hours in wasn’t a big enough slap in the face

7 Likes

I really dislike Hotmogu :frowning: I got to do comp stomp on 6 characters, at least, but I was so naïve to think that I could come back and do it later when I knew it was having problems (bug where you couldn’t queue).

1 Like

Instead of removing it why didn’t you just make a blue post that the bug requires you to be in your capital to queue? it wasn’t broken you just had to be in SW/Org to queue for it again, which a quick forum or Reddit search could have told everyone. Ugh.

#changeitback

4 Likes

You can still get marks of honor from Battlegrounds

/shrug
/camp

Change it back to Comp Stomp! Which is STILL advertised on the launcher!!

8 Likes

They ninja changed the thread title. They’re committed and entrenched now.

2 Likes

Bring comp stomp back permanently and make it a PvP training/basic gearing thing.

That would solve the problem of fresh 120s in BGs too.

don’t worry that will be fixed soon™ too

2 Likes

Just removed it from the launcher.

I was ready to go on 12 120s for the quick mark farms from the victories and quest then farm it on my main for rep.

They would remove things people benefitted from if it was a glitch or a bug that was exploited and I feel like they should compensate people who actually do this every time because they messed up after advertising it for months. It’s false advertising, it’s poor customer service and quite frankly it’s a **** move what they did.

5 Likes

It is a scam! A bait and switch. Me and my family members were very excited about Comp Stomp!

1 Like

#BringBackCompStomp

2 Likes

Hey all, apologies for the last minute switch. We have a few things to work out with the battleground and have removed it from the rotation until Shadowlands.

Thanks for the update. Fixes nothing.

11 Likes