Jugga playing horde in AV lol

I don’t ever remember my weapon becoming yellow in a BG. My bow was at 14/120 :open_mouth:

I see forum-goers all the time. Just saw abom the other day in BG’s leveling his Blood DK lol.

Jugga, over 600,000 hk’s? Dang dude, you have time in. That is impressive.

1 Like

Juuga, Inemia, and I ran into you in WG the other day. I didn’t notice you until Juuga pointed you out.

My condolences for your loss, but our birthright shall not be denied.

Was a close game though, and one we should have lost except Alliance made two mistakes. One in the beginning and one near the end. We would have toppled if you had one more push but ended up running out of time by maybe a minute.

1 Like

Yeah it was close. I know you guys don’t think much of Alliance and I have my days when I question them, too. But in a BG I try hard to work objectives. It’s just that these days, something’s broke on the Alliance.
I know Juuga has great numbers and is no doubt a better player than I, but wow, does it get discouraging sometimes.
Hope I killed at least one of you, lol!
Oh the last WG I played, a couple of mercs trolled the Alliance (can we name names now? I see people posting about that guy who has the Texas city name) into literally going in circles. I was trying to tell them to stop and fight so we could get vehicles, but nope!
We never even touched the walls. Horde had 16/16 vehicles and we had 0/4 most of the time.

2 Likes

Much /tickling was done that night…

1 Like

It was super close, like a sliver left on our main door :sweat_smile: Also, if it makes you feel better, Alliance are doing great in AV. I was 5-5 now I’m 5-6

1 Like

I’ve won AV twice…this MONTH.

EDIT: Just got in a WG as backfill. 5 minutes left. Not looking good.

EDIT: Got in another WG and we WON. But I didn’t get anything for the win and I had a quest that said CLICK HERE to close quest and…nothing happened. :confused:
Posting while dead.

Yeah, we got through the west wall then some idiot says GO EAST.

Literally.

Open quest log, you can complete it from there

Much thanks. How did I NOT know that???

1 Like

Eh took me a minute to figure it out :joy:

I did want to ask what’s the reason?

I thought alliance were better and faster queues, etc. ?

Because this is my baby since forever

Uh ok. Enjoying your queues?

Eh queue times suck, as I figured they would.

Yeah. How’s smaller BGs horde side? Or are you mainly doing epics?

Epics for now.

If you want to win epics, you play on horde.

yeah alliance doesn’t really win epics anymore, not sure what happened I guess everyone quit until 8.2 or something.

1 Like

They don’t win WG/IOC is what you mean.