Jugga playing horde in AV lol

Hey I post on what I play! Can’t help I was Alliance since Legion :joy:

I didn’t say I wouldn’t but you told me to gather people and they were all in AV or not online. Kinda hard to put a wargame together on the fly.

Sure you can help it. Today was your first steps.

2 Likes

If I ever see juga on horde im going to send her some awful whispers aswell

1 Like

Just saw Jugga in IOC as horde… we won ofcourse.

2 Likes

Unsurprising. Birthrights, etc.

Totally proves my point that juga is a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Plays horde, spins lies as an alliance character on the forum.

E X P O S E D

4 Likes

You cant really lie to the horde anyways, they will do the same strat over and over again lol

1 Like

That wasn’t you on a Warlock tonight?

I don’t play nothing besides this hunter, I used to main a rogue but got tired of meele.

You have an impostor then.

Tribbie did terrible things to me in that AV.

Terrible.

2 Likes

Well my name is rare but its not impossible for someone else to have it, its a black dude which is kinda an old joke between me and my best wow friend. im white

1 Like

You and 2 warlocks at 120. 14 other non 120s

You’re welcome

2 Likes

You have my sympathies. You shoulda just stayed home and watched Black Spot on Netflix!

Actually I really liked it. Plot was pretty flimsy and had some pacing issues, but the cast and characters were great and more than made up for it! The jokes and one-liners were really funny too. The Lawrence Fishburne joke was hilarious.

I’m glad you enjoyed it! (I tend to be really picky with movies, heheh.)

Also wanted to tell Juga: nice hat.

1 Like

That was such a fun AV Jugga. Haven’t had that much in that BG for years. You killed it!

1 Like

Super fun! You killed it more :joy:

1 Like