Joyous Journeys - "No plan survives contact with the enemy"

They did communicate the date in their latest tweet, its just cryptic. If you were a Tessa Bailey fan you’d see it. See my thread. Its coming out tomorrow.

The softcore romance novelist? No, I’m not a fan.

You’re missing out, sister.

I’m not a fainting housewife needing vicarious romance and steamy swooning :rofl:

Annnnyway…

You’re a lucky gal :wink:

I had to explain the situation with a silly analogy to a guildie who was like “Who cares what happens to retail”

Your mom says you’re going to get a cookie at some point, and you patiently wait and wait and wait and wait and there is radio silence, but you know you are getting a cookie at some point. Then suddenly without warning she gives your brother a cookie and what are you going to do?

Are you going to say “Oh well what my brother gets doesn’t impact me” or are you on the floor throwing a temper tantrum?

1 Like

You assumed a lot about the beta in this post. Blizzard never does their first run beta with all the updates they have. They release it to get specific things tested. Usually by the 3rd beta update you can start accurately telling how far along they are because they roll out the quest updates and start testing raids.

Can someone TLDR this post for me.

Just release the XP buff now, and unlink it from “This means Release in 8 weeks”. Though given it’s active on Oceanic servers, they may have decided to do this today.

Office intern probably forgot that Oceanic realms exist in the future…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.