Joining guilds/communities?

Hello World,
Good afternoon to anyone ages 21+ and older. Whether you play For The Horde/For The Alliance! I go by the nickname of Hells. I’m currently in the process of moving. However, even if I’m currently not playing the game. Until I find myself a decent place to live, I dedicate some of my time to support the World of Warcraft community.
If you are an individual who is currently playing World of Warcraft and interested joining either guilds or communities, would you be interested in transferring your class from one server to another in joining a certain guild or would you rather recreate the same class as a new class to join a certain guild? The best way to communicate with me would be through Discord: Hellscythe#7701or Email: darthmerl.77@gmail.com. When contacting me through Discord, I enjoy talking with individuals, ask some questions about what interests you, as well, availability. I prefer only individuals to contact me if you’re planning to take action to join guilds/communities. Have a wonderful afternoon and evening…

Hells