Jimmer (Complete Douchebag) - PSA

The guy keeps banning my guild and I from /world chat which makes it difficult to fill pugs. This is the fourth time this has happened. There is no reason for him to do this.

Don’t ever run with him or his guild . They will all be in this thread to support him. He is the definition of a cuck.

Please don’t delete, I could use some good Drama, how does this even work? I can’t even figure out how to kick an old rogue from rogue channel lol

I’m going to keep bumping it until his name is recognized.

His reason for banning us was that “There are too many new players on the server and we need to clean up /world.”

Lmao join lookingforgroup ain’t nobody getting kicked from there :rofl::joy:

lul what a baby

I can see ol’ Jimmer on his front porch swinging bench with an outdoor temp Bud Light getting a kick out of this.

BUMMMMP.

Jimmer banned me from lookingforgroup, lfg, world, trade, general. Dude even blocked me from entering my guilds private healer channel.

Something has to be done about this power hungry bastardman. I havent been able to find a LBRS group in 5 months.

Ah. Anothre victim of Jimmer. When will Blizzard do something about this player?

I think there is an alternate channel you could use that is designed to help player looking for groups… I can’t quite remember the channel name though. When I remember it I’ll let you know.

I use world for other things, not just lfg. Banter & selling items occasionally.

Banned again too from World. Suck it Jimmer.

Btw your guildies are joining our guild, presumably because yours is shyte.

Don’t blame Jimmer…I banned you because you made this post :laughing:

Ya, seems about right. You and Jimmer are both a couple douchebags.

Honestly, world chat is dead 90% of the time anyways. You’re not missing anything. Just use LFG channel.