Jill Of All Trades Looking For A Guild To Join

I am a very unique type of guild member. Been playing for several years as well played all types of classes, specs and of course played both factions. I know how to tank, heal as well both types of DPS. I am looking for a guild that would treat me as a guild member and not like a number. I have raided before even in DF. I learn things quickly like Dungeons, raids or even to better my character. I do like running dungeons, raiding, running old content, mount and transmog runs and I love pvp as well. So you want to know more about what I am looking for or what I have to offer then just let me know.

Hey Chastity,

Not a mythic team at the moment as we are just building up, but if you’re interested;

[Inglorius Bastardos][US-Cairne] is recruiting! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!
We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!
  • Family oriented (both in-game and out)
  • 18+ environment
  • Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!
  • Players willing to learn and grow with the guild
  • Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times
Morning Raids: 10am - 2pm PST (Wed and Thurs)
Evening Raids: 8pm - 11pm PST (Tues and Thurs)

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord- Shamshieldz #4137
Bnet- DireRaven#1545628

Hi Chastítý!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- Vandro#5790
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Yo! We are currently looking for a dps, ranged or melee. Check us out!

([H][Illidan] <Legal Risk Management> 9/9N 1/9H Recruiting for 10.1>

Discord contacts:
Flub#2175
Ever#7963

Hello! The Merry Adventurers is a newly formed guild and we are looking for more people for our raid team. We’re (planning to be) a casual raiding guild, where we get through normal and aim for AOTC each season. We regularly run M+, working our way up in the new season. I relate to the “not just a number” feeling and you would be a valued member should you choose to join us. We are located on Moon Guard and our raid schedule is Tue/Sat 9pm CST. The founding members have recently returned to WoW at the end of Season 1 after a couple of years away from the game and we also have played and raided with a variety of roles and classes, in both factions.

If you think you might be interested in our guild, please feel free to contact me, or if you prefer, we have an advertisement up in the in-game looking for guild tool on Moon Guard.

Hi there! We are located on Zul’jin. We are welcoming to people from all walks of life and LGBTQ+ friendly. While we do Raid/PVP/M+, we also have plenty of room for people who would like to just take it casually. We have an Achievements Officer who runs regular achievement/mount/xmog runs and an Events Officer who plans fun things for us all to do together.

Our goal is for everyone to feel like they have a home here and for everyone to make friendships that will last. Outside of game, we love to hang out in Discord and even have Discord parties. We are all adults, chill, and have mature senses of humor. We support each other in game and out of game. Hope to hear from you! Contact us on DC: Kristen#2103 or BaristaOverlord#8203

Howdy. I, too, am a flex player. Generally I need to keep swapping roles or I get bored.

I’m recruiting for Potluck Pals, located on Emerald Dream. Here’s the info:

• 18+
  • Heroic Raid focused - Currently no plans on Normal, or Mythic
  • Looking for new to mid-tier Heroic raiders who want to improve - that’s slightly different from a casual player.
  • We don’t have any organized m+, pvp, LFR, or RP events at the moment.
  • We are currently a cross-realm community aiming to grow into a guild. That means we are in a transitionary period where /g is a bit empty. We interact on Discord.
  • Culture is important. We’re looking to build and maintain a culture that’s healthy for newer raiders to grow without being berated.

Contact me to chat:

Battletag: Rishnock#1396
Discord: Rishnock#6484

Hi Jill! I’m not going to go wild copy+pasting a ton of information that we can talk about in real time. I’ll give you what’s most important: My guild is a WEEKEND mythic guild. We do Sunday nights, 7pm-11pm EST. I get a sense that our personalities will match, as well.

If you wanna chat, message me on discord: Damian#6728 :slight_smile:

Hey! I’m Kippo from on Illidan. We are a newly formed guild that is 9/9 normal and most are between 2/9 and 7/9 heroic. We are a group of good people who happen to be good players and want to raid in a non-toxic environment. We raid Friday Saturday 8pm-1030pm EST. If you are interested feel free to reach out to me on bnet Kippo#1334 or discord Kippo#2813

Lets chat on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hi Chastity - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team here at Spun on Stormrage! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 2/9 Heroic in Aberrus. And very active with M+ throughout the week! Currently, we’re an AOTC raid team but may look at dipping into some Mythic progression in the future.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more :slight_smile:

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Crisis Averted on Hyjal server is recruiting a healer for H raid/m+. Fun group that has raided together for years! AOTC/KSM guild.

Contact on Discord: Other One#2209

Hey Chastity!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We are a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players atm) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ groups( We just recently added Teams) random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check it out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I look forward to hearing back from you. Have a great night!!

I will gladly take on anyone that enjoys doing content. Keys, Raid, etc. It is not just limited to ranged. All of our members converse with each other daily, or do keys, or just bs for hours. You’re welcome to visit and see if it’s a fit for you! :smiley: