JC mats.. still way to high

As the title says it will cost me over 50k just to make the 440 ilvl ring… then it gets insane to make the upgrades. Why has no one listen to us? It truly feels our beloved game simply does not care about us. Makes me very sad.
Look, I most likely will drop the gold to make it, not really having a choice, been a JC forever. That said…
come on man!
Work this out please

4 Likes

yeah I’ve been trying to get the perfect stats on the 455 jewelcrafting ring, started with zero Sage Agate, prospected 1k Osmenite and then scrapped the last 455 ring I made an only had 7 extra Sage Agate

I literally dropped JC for this reason, I had 400 osmenite ore sitting around and figured the drop rates for the new gems must be pretty decent considering the amount of them you needed…I was very wrong. I MAYBE got half the mats for the base ring and I was disgusted by that! I also run engineering so that’s what I had left after making my new helm and figured I should have saved for getting next rank of the helm rather than get jipped by JC!

I picked up mining again in hopes of getting raw mats for engineering instead and such, I have always loved JC until this point. Even if you are a miner you would need to farm sooooo much just to get enough to make one ring! God forbid you get all the way up to the 470 range and need 75 of each of the gems to make it! God even more forbid you don’t get the correct stats!

I can’t even get the recipe to drop :confused:

The difference between a 475 ring and 445 ring is around 300 dps. Not worth a million gold to most people.

Lol only 50k, go back a patch and add a 0, now that really sucked. Just hang in there boys, once everyone starts farming for their sockets with everyone having dropped JCing we will be rich!

Well finally am able to make my new 440 ring…
issue… only 50k to make it…
how much will it cost me to get the 470?
This is not really fun.
This really needs to be looked into… very upsetting…

They need to adjust the drop rates on the gems badly. It is way more profitable to just sell the ore than to mess with Jewelcrafting and it shouldn’t be that way. They need to reduce the mats required to make the higher end JC items also, it’s absolutely absurd as it is now.

And now we have to do PVP in a quest change , that’s just dumb I am going to drop JC . No matts and now this .