Jarl needs a Blade/Moonsteel Broadsword bug SOD

The Spellpower update to the Moonsteel Broadsword does not count for the required “Moonsteel Broadsword” for the Quest as it is still asking for the previous item.

2 Likes

Vouching for this.

Thank you so much for the bug report, we’ll look into it!

4 Likes

Yeah, kind of annoying that I’m out a couple gold for a quest i can’t even complete now…

2 Likes

4 days. Any update? Still not resolved

Nope, still not resolved. I just assume I’ll end up turning this in at level 40 to recoup the 2g i spent on mats.

2/20 still bugged

Boy was I silly in thinking that because it got a response it would easily be fixed…

1 Like

6 Days… any updates?

Bump. Still not fixed.

Bump. Please fix. <3

BUMP

Same deal with the quest Wild Leather Vest, though this has been removed until next phase, hope its working by then!!!

Bump. 25/2

yeah, same issue here

Still not fixed so I’m out 4g and wasted a hour of my time

2 Likes

2 weeks. This should be an easy fix no?

2 Likes

Any update? I’ve got the mats sitting in my mailbox ready to craft the Moonsteel Broadsword, but I don’t want to be out like everyone else in this thread.

Today i noticed the Original Recipe (4 stam, 12 spirit) on my Auction House for 3gold. Chaos Bolt realm in SoD. Still clueless how to attain said pattern because the booty bay vendor sold me the spellpower version.

This still bugged? Going on almost 3 weeks? If only Blizzard wasn’t a small indie company w/o the workforce to fix such a complex issue.

1 Like

Just a quick update for this - As of March 2, I have tried again with both the new and old (with 12 spirits on it) Moonsteel Blade on me. Jarl accepted the new blade and let me finish the quest.