# Jalen@Warbringer

03/19/2015 05:49 AMPosted by Maekur
No, now you've added personal attacks to the already reportable spam thread.

Not really a personal attack as much as a joke, I picked the first name off the top of my head as someone I remembered from Warbringer. You're welcome to replace Fieryflame with Extenze if that makes you feel more comfortable but I doubt he's any good at footrubs.
03/18/2015 09:15 PMPosted by Mariessa
*Salute* Jalen!!! We love you!!!

OMG Mariessa you need to get out more often................

your world view is limited..................

Special J is nothing more than the failed cereal that got passed over in favor of SPECIAL K...................

let that think in for a moment..................

just saying........................

kk
11/09/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Kkhaoz
03/18/2015 09:15 PMPosted by Mariessa
*Salute* Jalen!!! We love you!!!

Special J is nothing more than the failed cereal that got passed over in favor of SPECIAL K...................

kk

what are you saying
11/09/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Reluctors
11/09/2018 11:30 AMPosted by Kkhaoz

kk

what are you saying

RELUKTANT

Must Kkhaoz now take you to skool on top of all my other responsibilities ?

omg.......................

Ok.............go back to start of thread............read slowly............

s
l
o
w
l
y

Now try and comrehend if there are words longer than 3-4 letters perhaps google will be a good place to start the comprehension part of lesson plan............

if googles doesn't work for you the advice from the Double K would be to reach out in Guild Chat please be sure to do it in ALL CAPS and ask for help.....guild members love that and are always eager to assist...............

beyond that............you can buy my book or subscribe to my channel for more ED life lessons.................

wishing you well...................BUT thinking you need to re-roll Horde...............

just saying..................

kk
11/09/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Kkhaoz
11/09/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Reluctors

what are you saying

RELUKTANT

Must Kkhaoz now take you to skool on top of all my other responsibilities ?

omg.......................

Ok.............go back to start of thread............read slowly............

s
l
o
w
l
y

Now try and comrehend if there are words longer than 3-4 letters perhaps google will be a good place to start the comprehension part of lesson plan............

if googles doesn't work for you the advice from the Double K would be to reach out in Guild Chat please be sure to do it in ALL CAPS and ask for help.....guild members love that and are always eager to assist...............

beyond that............you can buy my book or subscribe to my channel for more ED life lessons.................

wishing you well...................BUT thinking you need to re-roll Horde...............

just saying..................

kk

lets talk business
RELUKTANT

YES let's talk business...……………

HOW about $100,000 K Gold to face me at Gallywix Pleasure Palace for a Duel/Dance Off Challenge...………..

is that the business you desired to discuss ?

Or perhaps you pay me $50,000 K Gold per week to "bodyguard" you thru hostile areas and keep "hordies" off of you...……….

Is that the business you desired to discuss ??

Or maybe it was about monkeys and thus "monkey business" but as you should be able to discern KK is not a huntard and doesn't do the pet thingie…………..

So Nighty Night Elfie...……….WHAT business is it that you wish to discuss with the King of Kkhaoz ???

speak...…………..

just saying...……………

kk

These threads still exist…?

1 Like