Jaina P2 progressed 2/2AOTC 1989io Havoc DH LF Guild-(THRALL Horde)

Guild just dissolved due to attendance and various other reasons. LF Mythic raiding guild prefer 8pm CST or later start time. Feel free to check out my logs and io. I would like to stay on Thrall server due to the fact that I already paid for a server xfer to come here, just a couple of weeks ago. Would consider a server xfer for the right guild. Add me on btag Aulridian#1702

[H] <Intent> 7/9M BoD is currently recruiting for mythic progression.

We are currently looking for exceptional players of ANY role.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

When
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

Add me on bnet at Bchuxii#1334 if you’re interested. Thanks!

1 Like

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Retribution Paladin
  • DPS Death Knight
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

bumpingness