Jaina is a hypocrite complaining about a bomb

I don’t think you know what hypocrite means.

24 Likes

I don’t think the OP even knows what they mean.

23 Likes

Except what they did there was more than just blowing up a city.

Considering WoW has discussed time and again the idea of alternate timelines you have to remember what the bomb used on Theramore did.

It ERASED from existence Theramore, and its inhabitants across multiple possibilities. It tore a hole in reality, attacking and destroying everything in that location across every temporal reality. That is destruction on a whole different scale because we don’t know just how many different temporal realities exist.

15 Likes

Don’t bother.

2 Likes

I disagree with the capturing of the civilians afterwards but there was totally nothing wrong with nuking the city itself, especially since they had warning

1 Like

You mean nuking possibly hundreds of thousands of realities all in the same location? That’s what hte bomb used at theramore did. Had they used conventional weapons it wouldn’t have been seen as quite so horrifying.

But they ERASED that location from Every Temporal Reality. There’s no excuse for the WEAPON they used. It’s like using an assault rifle on full auto to get rid of a kitten that is scratching your pants.

26 Likes

Because blowing up the city and blowing up military vessels are two different things.

14 Likes

You’re playing the evil faction, at least accept it and stop doing mental gymnastics dude.

32 Likes

The city which had no way to fight back, the city full of civilians. The night elf in the cinematic even said there were no combatants left in the city. It was all but captured.

Your side killed hostages, there is nothing more black and white than that.

24 Likes

PFFFT!

Hahahaha…

4 Likes

That they were openly at war with.
/silly
Heck, we let the last one live and look what that brought us. WoD.
A mistake that nearly killed WoW!
/sillyend

7 Likes

This is troll right?

I hope. Otherwise it’d be sad .

4 Likes

Then is shocked when the teledrasil gets burned to the ground. If horde wanted to control all of kalimdor why I would they allow for a massive city with a faction they are still war with remain uncontested just off shore?

People can call it what ever they want but it was a strategic military strike on a city that can easily used as a out post for the alliance attack horde territories

Jaina did nothing wrong.

8 Likes

Yup. Like most of the alliance.

2 Likes

The alliance and horde are at war. A war Sylvanas started. Don’t get whiny just because you’re losing.

13 Likes

I can see your point, I have long since believed that Theremore was a valid military target for the Horde. It was being used as a supply point and staging area by the Alliance to move troops into Kalimdor. Dazar’alor was a valid target for the exact same reasons.

But one point of correction, the Alliance never intended to kill the King. He was supposed to be captured and used to force the troll empire into breaking away from the Horde. His death was ultimately his own fault for demanding more and more power from Bwonsamdi, until he could no longer control it.

5 Likes

Theramore, port city ruled by someone who willingly sacrificed her father to try to make peace with the very organization that bombs it.

Dazar’alore/zandalari fleet, city/fleet that were attacked and blown up, respectively, after supplying and giving sanctuary to the same organization, that has since also burned thousands of innocent civilians alive.

Nope…not seeing any similarity.

23 Likes

She’s Alliance, and thus is never wrong in her actions. Dont you know the rules?

5 Likes

It’s not even that theramore was attacked that did that too her.

It was the weapon that was used, and the people it killed that made her violent.

Even then she forgave it until the horde used her trust to her advantage again.

13 Likes