Jaina is a hypocrite complaining about a bomb

After what the Alliance did in Dazar’alor. They blew up part of the Zandalari fleet and assassinated the leader of the Zandalari Trolls. Jaina is a hypocrite.

39 Likes

Theramore was a valid military target and nobody can convince me otherwise

she had it coming at some point :stuck_out_tongue:

she seems to think the solution to violence is more violence lol, anything to keep this faction war going I guess

40 Likes

Hmm…yeah, no.

78 Likes

I’ve given up on arguing horde forum goers mental gymnastics.

Pats Sure buddy, sure.

If you’re that insecure about playing the bad guy, just don’t play the bad guy.

148 Likes

Yeah, pretty much like these, I guess:

Even in War there’s crimes, can you show a picture of Alliance blowing up any city full with innocent people?

Horde keep making genocides claiming the lives of everyone else, without giving these people any chance to fight for their lives.

Maybe in the future, if we have an nuclear War in the real world, people will understand what it means.

81 Likes

I don’t know what you’re smoking to make you believe that, but you better not be stingy and share some.

25 Likes

They are in war dude. What you were expecting? Send a chocolates box to Rastakhan?

18 Likes

Quit being dramatic, a single city isn’t genocide. Also war crimes are extremely recent relative to even our society so I doubt they have a ton of established laws in Azeroth. Remember Garrosh wasn’t going to be found guilty at the end of the book War Crimes, and Sylvanas hasn’t done anything worse than Garrosh yet.

4 Likes

a single city with the main population of the night elves, that is very much genocide you nitwit Genocide is a term used to describe violence against members of a national, ethnic, racial or religious group with the intent to destroy the entire group.

51 Likes

There is a very big difference from using small bombs to destroy some ships and using what amounts to a nuke in Azeroth to not just destroy a city but make it uninhabitable.

43 Likes

The Night Elf capital city is Nighthaven in Hyjal, this was established long ago. Teldrassil and by extension Darnassus is younger than Anduin. Only being planted after the defeat of the Legion in the third war.
Also the intent wasn’t to destroy all Night Elves ever, just those in within striking range of Orgrimmar.
Scummy thing to do, but not genocide.

10 Likes

not anymore, after the third war moonglade is a neutral area that houses tauren and night elven druids. its their meeting place. teldrassil was the night elves new home and primary city with darnassus as its capital. its where the sum of the night elven people lived and where most of them died. hence genocide regardless of how sylvanas wanted it to start -_-

23 Likes

That’s what Taran Zhu said in Pandaria

2 Likes

The Alliance might not have bombed a big city, but they sure have no qualms with steamrolling townsfolk as soon as most anyone who can fight are away. Or sinking the ships of people escaping a burning island. Or stopping someone from literally saving Azeroth just because they’re an orc

Edited because I repeated myself for some reason

6 Likes

Part? Lore wise the trolls fleet has been wiped out. The cities docks and infostructure is rubble. And there ground forces took a hit not just from the distraction they walked into. But ghuun and zul.

Theres a reason why alliance says they are winning on all fronts and will end the war in a few weeks.

Wait… do people actually think otherwise? Who the hell plops a base outside of the opposing factions capital and expects anything less?

6 Likes

Not sure how waging war makes her a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Two cities actually.

And are you really quantifying the value of lives of innocent people? I hope you never find someone in life who think your life or the lives of your loved ones doesn’t matter as you do now.

Using a superweapon against many innocent people without giving them any chance to fight, is indeed genocide. However, if they’ve conquered the city and killed Jaina and every soldier sparing the lives of the innocent people then I would agree that was a valid invasion.

YOU GUYS MUST UNDERSTAND THAT MASS KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE CAN NEVER BE JUSTIFIED. WHAT WOULD YOU THINK IF YOUR COUNTRY WENT WAR AND THEM THE ENEMY START NUKING YOUR CITIES? DO YOU THINK YOUR TOWN IS A VALID MILITARY TARGET? THERE’S MANY SMALL TOWNS IS U.S. BEING USED FOR MILITARY PORPUSES WITHOUT CITIZENS KNOWLEDGE, DO YOU THINK IF A NUKE IS DROPPED THERE IT’S VALID? HUH?

22 Likes

She wasn’t complaining about the bomb. She was accusing Baine of attempting to sneak in another underhanded trick by destroying something she loves.

Has reading comprehension slipped in importance in school curricula or?

34 Likes

Yeah there’s a bunch who think Theramore wasn’t a legit military target. not only was it stationed so close to enemy lands, it also supplied troops who were actively raiding tauren settlements

“neutral city” heh

9 Likes