Jaina Basically Murdered All the Night Elves

That’s interesting because they don’t. However, it wouldn’t be the first time they skimped on information like that on the Alliance side of Azeroth.

4 Likes

Can I just mention how I hate that Blizzard silos critical information between the factions?

It is the actual worst.

21 Likes

teldrassil was cleansed of old godness and blessed by dragon aspects except the time bro.

2 Likes

Ok, I guess that makes burning your children to death for no reason fine then.

If Blizz trusted me more, I'd post the "this is fine" meme pic here.

12 Likes

Teldrassil made her respec from Arcane to Frost.

8 Likes

i believe if you go in one of the buildings as it burned there is a worgen that says “this is fine”

41 Likes

You mean bad writing?

11 Likes

In the cut-scene in the Lorderon Throne-room when Anduin and Jaina were talking, it looked like Jaina’s face went into surprise mode when Anduin mentioned the tree burning. It looked to me like she didn’t even know of it happening until right then.

Which brings up a question, if Jaina didn’t know about the tree burning, should she be held responsible? I mean, it’s not like the WoW universe has a world-wide TV news network.

6 Likes

Can’t hold Jaina responsible when she’s held back by bad writing for the sake of making sure Steve Blightcaller’s Undead Waifu gets everything she wants for stupidly little in exchange.

Sorry I meant Nathanos Danuser. I always get the writer’s name mixed up with his self insert character’s.

3 Likes

To be fair, Jaina was away searching for and raising her father’s ship. So it’s not like she’d have been aware that was going on at the time.

2 Likes

That’s as idiotic of a point as blaming Greymane for attacking Sylvanas in Stormheim or blaming Saurfang for not killing Malf that Teldrassil was burned…oh…wait…

1 Like

And she had to sew her snazzy new outfit for herself too. That could have easily taken the weeks and weeks she ignored the genocide of the Night Elf nation.

7 Likes

Standard operating procedure for the OP.

Take inspiration from a comment someone makes in another thread and turn it into its own full fledged bait thread.

2 Likes

Blaming Jaina for not getting to an event she doesn’t know about=Blaming Genn for acting without information in the middle of a war with Satan due to past grudges?

I mean that settles it, Jaina is a thousand percent guilty. Hang her tomorrow.

12 Likes

As a cause for a burning Teldrassil, yes. It’s the same stupid reasoning for massacring a group of people who had nothing to do with either one.

It’s a dumb reason for burning Darnassus, agreed.

The way you framed it made it sound like it was idiotic to blame Genn Greymane for Stormheim.

7 Likes

No, I’d never make an idiotic claim like that, of course it was Greyamnes fault for Stormheim, heck, the guy was practically slavering for an opportunity to attack Sylvanas and the Forsaken.

Im just pointing out how rediculously stupid it is trying to blame someone other than the person actually ordering the tree to get burned for what ended up happening.

4 Likes

Why didn’t Jaina fight during the War of Thorns either? The Horde offensive was almost single-handedly stymied by Malfurion. Jaina probably could have reversed it.

2 Likes

I recall that scene. I disagree.

To me, it seemed as though she shifted uncomfortably.

Which portends much.

4 Likes

“Will you act when Teldrassil falls? When they are burning a World Tree?” -Jaina to the Council of Six, when she was at the height of her Anti-Horde sentiments directly after the bombing of Theramore.

She IS shifting uncomfortably, her face looks very much like “Omg, I said this out of anger, but they actually did it?” Remember, she was alone and raising her fathers ship at the time.

4 Likes