Izen Hart Trashes Priests

Thanks for that Izen Hart.

1 Like

As someone who has been playing both priest and warlock since the end of BC I can say without a shadow of a doubt that interacting with Warlock players is by far some of the worst experiences Iā€™ve had/people I have met in this game.

Warlock players are either completely braindead and canā€™t play the game, let alone their class, or they are absolutely phenomenal players. There is no in-between. On top of that I think I have met maybe one or two warlock players that do not fall into the list of some of the most pretentious and egotistical human beings I have ever met in my entire life both in game and outside of game.

For the most part priest players have been generally nice players but Iā€™d have to agree. The majority of priest players I come across have no idea what they are doing. It can be frustrating but Iā€™d still rather have a friendly priest who canā€™t play the game than the warlock who has no clue how to play the game or interact with other humans.

1 Like

Not a big fan of mages, myself. Half of them need to be poked and prodded to get the mage intellect buff and mage food. In fact, I have macros keybound to ask for both.

Iā€™ve played all classes, and most specs. Izen Hart is intellectually challenged. Anyone can share their impressions with weak subjective arguments. Whatā€™s to say good players play this or that?

Izen Hart, I say to you, why does every world first guild have disc priests in the lineup? Because bad players play them? Okay, you did say disc was hard, but that is lame. Being hard, I think the best players play them and these better players stick to playing them, and do well at that.

Thanks for spreading more than your share of misinformation, Mr. Hart. Thanks for contributing more to frustrate priests and in your own little way, worsen even more the sad state of wow priesthood.

He did trash them in one vidā€¦ Now throw up the next vid where he inferred he had seen some awesome disc priests

1 Like

who is Izen Hart and why are you worried about his opinion?

1 Like

Probably not worth propagating his ā€œinformation.ā€ While he provides an ā€˜opinion basedā€™ caveatā€¦ Holy Priests bad ā€œbecause someone says itā€™s mostly mostly girlsā€ is a really bad take. :confused: Using actual data to back that up would be preferable. Thatā€™s two videos now that Iā€™ve seen by proxy and Iā€™m far from impressed. If his content helps shape your view of the game and its players Iā€™d really recommend avoiding his content.

He makes videos that get a fair number of hits. And, to be honest, his content is not bad. My problem with it is that such content can have bearing on community perception. I mean how many people like to think for themselves? And how many have the time and want to put in the time and energy to get a more objective view?

This kind of content just further contributes to class imbalance. I mean, it does not make one class better than another and so on, but if you have a key and this guy makes an impression on you, then maybe you are going to be the guy who lists in the group finder saying ā€œNo priests, ty.ā€

I would add that yesterday I spent about five hours queuing up for invites to 19s and 20s. I got three invites over that time (one failing on the second pull because of a face pull the tank did, one other falling through before we even started, and the third not timed because the dps got one shot a lot) and about 25 declines (and my raider io score is over 2300, plus I have healed nearly all 19s on tyrinnical and one 20). Sometimes you can see what classes get the invites, and I saw a few, and they were Holy Paladins.

Hence, this kind of content only makes worse the imbalances. I would hope that Izen Hart would try to explain to the community more objectively that really this class or that class is not bad for this or that reason vs the opposite. His efforts end up just contributing more to the bottlenecks. And guess what happens when a lot of people face long waits. (Hint: they unsub).

I mean if there are disc priests doing 25s, why canā€™t pug groups invite priests to 19s and 20s? I mean there are even groups that run with NO healer (you read that rightā€“and even doing 23s), so why not invite an obviously well prepared, experienced, veteran disc priest if the dps dont stand in fire, get the kicks and CCs? The PI is killer if done well, plus in a group group disc can pump good damage.

Lol, isnā€™t that the guy that made a video about bellular cuz he was mad. Prob would take that guy as serious as vaulty

1 Like