I've reached the end of Classic

how many is that, exactly?

2 Likes

To many for your low iq to comprehend.

1 Like

You had a great run. Some good times up until p2, and you hung in there longer than a lot of people. Cheers, OP :maté:

2 Likes

“Experiencing” is a weird way of spelling “causing.”

Faction/population is a player made issue, not Blizzard.

1 Like

I stand by my belief that not everyone really wanted vanilla wow.

I think they wanted vanilla with retail server types and re-balancing

Consider giving someone your stuff.

2 Likes

The funnest part of Classic is leveling; on a PvE server of course.

1 Like

TBC was the beginning of the end for me. Paladin AoE tanking emerged and that lead to the absolute dumb down of tanking. Flying that can in TBC - tends to erode community.

But you knew this in advance - PVP servers carry a lot of aggravation. Try a PVE server.

LOL Undercity (UC) is my least favorite city logistically. I think UC is designed like a spider’s web labyrinth (I know they’re catacombs), so it is supposed to get you all turned around and peeve you. Someone put A LOT of work into the city and I think it shows. I love the design aesthetically. I think it’s a perfect Undead city.

1 Like

I would say try moving to a PVE server before you quit, see if that helps anything. Not trying to be rude in the post, just a shame to see some one who loves wow quit. For the wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go brother. While I’m beyond frustrated with the way Blizzard, or Activision, whatever the hell ya’ll want to call them, have handled Classic, I am still having a ball. Just got my second toon to level 60, and I’ve got at least one more class I want to level to 60.
I just have fun through the leveling, dungeons, pre-raid BiS grinding and the community within my guild.

Hopefully you’re able to find something to occupy your time and bring you joy, the way WoW once did.

Don’t announce
 just bounce

Im sorry but you struggling to do anything is purely a you-problem, it has nothing to do with the “state of the game”. It’s not hard to socialize and make friends in order to get the things you need.
Couldn’t handle being Alliance? Good riddance.

It’s a circle. Well rings technically. How do you get turned around in a circle? Just do a 360. :rofl:

2 Likes

yea idk whats the gripe about uc its basically IF once you memorize the quarters

Yea. Good thing some people have GPS in the real world is all I can say. Lol

1 Like

For the last time there, there is no fix for the faction imbalance. Faction imbalance is the result of players flocking to one faction. There are numerous reasons for it that are well documented but bliz will never make such drastic changes. Just reroll horde or go back to retail or transfer for a PVE server. You have plenty of options. Why youd rather cry then fix your situation is beyond my understanding

2 Likes

Yeah, but be warned - Horde on Grobbulus, Deviate Delight, Herod, Faerlina, and Whitemane aren’t having the fun steamroll time that everyone says the horde are having elsewhere.

If you’re on one of those realms, expect a plethora of PVP that isn’t lopsided towards Horde.

There is no fix for faction imbalance due to players choosing where they wish to play.

Overall, the faction is about 50/50. With many PVP oriented horde choosing PVP servers, while Alliance players tend to like to select where and when they can PVP, thus choosing PVE servers.

But, overall, factions are balanced.

1 Like