I've got a change for E4AE

Wondering how Ret paladins would like this change:

Eye for an Eye now allows the Retribution Paladin to equip a shield with their 2hander, in addition, Shield of the Righteous buff now returns X Holy damage to melee attackers.

1 Like

-sees what you are trying to do-
-appreciates it and cries in happy-
-knows it will become meta af and thus wont happen-
-REEEEEEEs in the light-

<___> i would love a Two Hander + Sheild build for my ret somehow… my…god… dont you dare get me to rant about this. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

blade of justice, templar’s veridct and divine storm requires a 2handed weapon equipped.

I think the OP understands that. He’s more so talking about equipping a Two hander AND a shield.

1 Like

I mean I wouldn’t mind this as a talent option.

2 Likes

That being said: this goes as far back as the Gladiator Warrior prot spec, the first step into this is to acknowledge that SHOULD have been a thing. The next step was the glyph that was supposed to allow Demo locks to enter a Tank Spec, that is another thing.

Weird wildcard ideas like this should have stuck tbh, you want something like this then we have to acknowledge the other Classes getting stuff like this as well. Which I am all for because by the end of the day this is an RPG.

Could be fun seeing more weird weapon combo’s, 2h + shield, I’de still love to see Prot Paladin go full turtle and dual-wield shields.

Or we could ask for 1hand / 2hand requirements get dropped, like how Fury Warriors can use 1handers… but all of their main abilities require a 2hander in both hands.

1 Like