It’s Time to Fight Back Against the Void in the WoW Variety Show!

It’s Time to Fight Back Against the Void in the WoW Variety Show!

It’s almost showtime! Check out everything you need to know to watch the WoW Variety Show on August 31.

View Full Article

1 Like

Should have waited until the servers came up to post this, NOW FACE MY WRATH

11 Likes

Oh goodie, yet another ‘special event’ to avoid like the plague. I have yet to participate in an event that I didn’t regret doing. That’s since late 2018.

6 Likes

Dear Blizz. Who asked for this? Cmon man. What a waste of time and money. You people are completely out of touch with the majority of your customers.

9 Likes

:rofl:

Ok, that made me chuckle more than it probably should have! Bravo!

2 Likes

wat levl do we need to be for this is it for max levl only

1 Like

This player base LOVES to complain. :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Heads up, the game’s broken.

2 Likes

Not a single one of the celebrity contestants are known by probly 99% of the world…

2 Likes

Woah I actually like a few of those people listed for this event - I think it will be entertaining because they are going to be there, thanks for giving me some content because I’m running low on shows to watch on Netflix and YT!

1 Like

ffs, the whole mess is a mess, and we are talking about a variety show?

Idk looks like it could be fun. However apparently they’re already on episode 4 and this is the first time I’ve heard of it heh

Can we get a rollback on gathering KP? Since every single bot, and some of the lucky folks who were online yesterday after reset now have maxed out kp trees–with everyone else being months and months behind since it was hotfixed.

Completely bricks gathering proffessions if there isnt a rollback…
Like imagine how crappy it would be if half the crafters on a server got max KP trees, and everyone else was stuck getting 5kp a week instead of 200 in 1 day.

1 Like

So pumped to be a part of this! It’s going to be a whole lot of fun!

This right here

Grumble grumble roar grumble

/giggle.

1 Like

When do we fight ion

So this is just watching streamers play the game? I don’t get it…

I originally thought it would be for cosplayers and artists to show off stuff they create around the game.

Can we change this to “Fight back against the exploiters and save professions” :slight_smile:

Because we need more of this crap while your game, you know the one people pay you to play, is an utter ****show, leveling nerfs so soon after early access, now the game isn’t even working properly, again just after early access has ended.

1 Like

first who is those people and who cares? second can you fix your server an the AH already? 20 years on the busniess and looks like is your first launch