It's time for Night Elf Paladins!

All races = All classes

its long overdue Blizz
do it.

:+1:

1 Like

Different races have different names to call it by but they all use the Light. Or the opposite of the light. The power of Elune is different or at least made out to be. :woman_shrugging:t2: I see her as arcane and light maybe. To be honest I don’t think we really even get to play a proper priestess of the moon in the game. We would be more like Tyrande and use arrows.

Many of our races would benefit so much if we had more customization to go along with our classes.

But back to the topic, no reason not to have Paladin night elves! Or many other Paladin races overall.

1 Like

Thanks, we know. You’re saying it has no bearing on malfurion as a person, so here’s a thought for you:

Tyrande and Malfurion have been together for how many thousands upon thousands of years? So when Malfurion was crying out “I NEED YOU!” “WHERE ARE YOU TYRANDUH!?”, Tyrande didn’t stop to say, hold up all, this might be some bull, this doesn’t sound like Mal. Nah - she didn’t, in fact she responded.

Mal’s portrayal left a lot to be desired there.

Aside from night elf paladins not really being culturally a thing for them,

In WC3, yeah. These days - I obviously disagree.

I would ask for orc paladins but the Mag’har think the Light sucks, and with good reason. Regular orc paladins would be cool though.

Well, part of the Paladin Class Hall campaign revolves around a Night Elf Priest that becomes a Paladin because she feels she “can do more”.

If Tauren and Zandalari Trolls can be Paladins, I don’t see why Night Elves can’t.

2 Likes

Worgen and Kul’tiran paladins too, please.

Worgen paladins are already in Hearthstone, and Kul’tirans should’ve gotten it from day 1, especially after Zandalari did.

1 Like

Yeah thats called love. She knew full well it wasn’t furion but the possibility of him being in pain that she could prevent drove her to at least check it out. I think you’d find almost any lover would do the same if they heard their SO in pain regardless if rationality said it wasn’t them.

2 Likes

In Warcraft 3 the Priestesses were mounted, wore plate (in the original warcraft 3 not reforged), and used Elunes power in tandem with their bow. They were basically paladins but with WoW hunter abilities instead of warrior to fit the archer stereotype Elves have.

And their were many instances of Priestesses of Elune being Paladins besides that.

The WoTA is a good example with the entire priesthood acting like paladins.
Seriously read the trilogy. Though they don’t take to battle until the second book. Ask Richard A. Knaack why they didn’t in the first book.

Then the long vigil with them being the Generals of the Kaldorei during that time frame.

Then WoW and its novels having Velinde Starsong h ttps://wow.gamepedia.com/Velinde_Starsong

Moon Priestess Amara h ttps://wow.gamepedia.com/Moon_Priestess_Amara. Read her quests.

And Belysra Starbreeze h ttps://wow.gamepedia.com/Belysra_Starbreeze

Not counting Tyrande and arguably Shandris.

2 Likes

I just wanna say I’m all for more class combos, I wrote in another post aswell since the new shadowlands starting zone even Allied Races are now being treated as core races, they a severely lacking choices.

While I’m a minority in wanting no class restrictions (I’m all for let the player decide what they like), I do agree some classes should happen as it’s in the “Lore”, and Night Elf Paladins should be a choice.

1 Like

I’ve been wanting Nelf paladins since I started playing. Plus we couldn’t get Void elf paladins so this is the next best thing for that.

Forsaken aren’t my thing but I know there’s a bunch that want palis for them as well. With the story changes coming up it might just be possible.

1 Like

Immolation

Only if we get Moo cow/Moose Cow and Spacegoat/Tattooed Spacegoat rogues.

It was undead that got me playing Horde, I saw the metal dance and I was “oh sweet, yeah dude, I’m in!”

He was my Priest healer main for over a decade, and I went Pally Main so I could solo Mythics in Legion and we don’t have Forsaken Pallys.

I’m love my girly Paladin, Blood Elves are the pretty race for sure, but honestly I’d drop this toon like a hot potato if I could roll a Forsaken Blood Elf Paladin.

I do not know why I like it so much, maybe it’s the zombie thing, or the affirmation that life can be both hideously ugly and very beautiful at the same time.

That’s my Forsaken story anyway.

1 Like

Any race that can be priests and warriors should be able to be paladins.

Can you use the light? Check. Can you wear metal armor? Also check. Congratulations, you can Paladin.

1 Like

It’s time for … All races can be all classes.

I need a lightforged warlock to break immersion more than my lightforged shadow priest.

2 Likes

I hope they use the night warrior lore to bring up paladin night elves

2 Likes

Not until there are Blood Elf druids. I mean there is a botonist in the Botanica.

1 Like

It’s disappointing they are waiting on more class/race options

Agreed. I would have liked to see some new class/race options lumped in with this customization effort from Blizzard in Shadowlands. Not counting DKs on allied races of course, which seemed like a bit of an oversight to begin with.

IMO NE paladins are an extremely low hanging fruit for Blizz among new race/class combos.

More race/class combos is a win in any MMORPG!