Its over for m+

these new affixes are the worst i’ve seen so far, snares, more stupid versions of orbs and other mechanics healers are forced to deal with while healing is the nail in the coffin.

You guys just lost yourself another resto shaman. ENJOY!

70 Likes

Yeah, might take a break myself next season.

Looking pretty grim for both Evoker specs anyway.

21 Likes

The affixes minus entangling are free though?

Don’t really need anymore healers that refuse to play the game anyways.

So bye I guess?

26 Likes

Ugh, the toxicity.

46 Likes

another great reason to go

22 Likes

oh no, we love you fluffy please dont go

3 Likes

Is blizzard way to force people back to raiding since the 0.01% complain that m+ is giving too many good loot too many players won’t don’t deverse them. Only mythic raiding is the true end game. Oh and ion is also think the same but removing m+ will cause too much outcry so instead he order the dev to make m+ as painful as possible so no one will do them

12 Likes

You have no ideal what your talking about do you?

6 Likes

The affixes aren’t great overall, but I think two out of three of them will be pretty easy to deal with.

Just thinking as a priest, it’s one global to dispel Afflicted, and I still have Mass Dispel. No idea how much it will take to heal it up, but every healer has a way to cleave heals. The main concern here is if you use a heal with limited targets (Chain Heal for example), will it bounce to ghosts instead of party members?

And I wouldn’t be surprised if I could use Dominate Mind on Incorporeal just to hard shut it down with no chance of anyone breaking CC.

Every class with some kind of dispel is going to be advantaged during Afflicted weak. That includes DPS specs of all healer classes and mage (perhaps something else can remove debuffs, I do not recall). Incorporeal will likely necessitate something like your AoE CCs to hit it and the enemies.

The real sleeper win here is that these two do not kill you flat out the way a poor Quaking, Explosive, or Spiteful would. They lower DPS dramatically. Without a seasonal affix that improves our damage, the game is now more about preventing needless DPS losses.

I’ve got nothing for you on Entangled.

3 Likes

Damn. I was just missing “mythic raiders” and “Slap in the Face™” on my bingo card of ridiculous talking points.

15 Likes

It remains to be seen if freedom effects will get rid of the slow portion of the affix. If they do, then pretty much every class will be able to easily deal with that as well.

2 Likes

blizzard just got to listen to what i been screaming since shadowlands. and that is m+ needs to stop awarding loot at m10. and it needs to only be on par with only normal mode raid. its that simple.

getting mythic raid level gear in content that can be considered easier than some pet battles and open world rares is ludacris. all you got to do is run m0-2 over and over and over and get all the gear that you could ever want and max valor upgrade up to mythic raid level. that is insane.

m+ needs to stop awarding gear after m10 and or just give full bis to people that want to push upon entering, similar to diablo challenge modes so that everyone that wants the challenge of pushing, are on an equal playing field.

i am so tired of logging in and being bombarded by guildies on their mains and alts 15 weeks into season 1, “hey up for a key” um no i am full bis there is no reason to run it. we are bored. it is too easy. i have nothing to work towards.

blizzard really got to change this m+ system because imo and my friends list will beg to differ that it did in fact ruin this game. i personally watch old guilds die and players in them all slowly exit the game since the introduction of m+.

3 Likes

Congrats! You won!! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Are the new affixes annoying and obnoxious? Sure.

Those who really enjoy mythics will adapt and improve. We are going to complain, yes, but we are still going to succeed.

3 Likes

Yeah!

Its better if dungeons were absolutely worthless! Remove more content! Take away things people like!

Just avoid doing something you don’t like? That is nonsense. Dont be happy unless you ruin everyone else’s time too!

33 Likes

Honestly, at this point I just want to see them remove the ability to PUG mythics somehow. Then when things go sideways people will actually have to take on some accountability.

1 Like

do you actually type these posts out or is it just a copy/paste at this point?

14 Likes

i like the greek name “shadows”

Another Chicken Little thread, huh.

Cool, makes it easier to get in the fewer there are! Ty Op.