It's October yall

Listen to both!

2 Likes

The annual October visit to Sonny Acres Farm in West Chicago was a highlight of the kid year growing up.

If you know, you know.

2 Likes

I like the spooky Halloween aesthetic but never do anything for it and then feel like I missed out afterward :slight_smile:

Here’s a spooky song though. I always feel like it’s hard to find spooky music that isn’t purely spooky background noises / ambient stuff or full-blown cartoon music.

4:59 - End is solid regardless of spooky season though.

1 Like

:christmas_tree: :ghost: :turkey: :christmas_tree: :ghost: :turkey:

2 Likes

I’m ready for October baseball! I’ll think about Halloween later.

1 Like

I’m just so glad Hocus Pocus 2 is finally out so I can stop seeing people post the crap on Facebook

Every. Single. Day

1 Like
4 Likes

Normally ,it rains here on that day so not ready for the swim in the cold ,nope.

1 Like

Oh I couldn’t take any more of that carol gg. :hushed: :pleading_face:

1 Like

I love this time of year go to apple orchard and get fresh hot apple cider and donuts sooo good

2 Likes

I put out some fall decorations his morning. Yea fall!

2 Likes

Oh that reminds me i have to shell all those chestnuts :yum:

1 Like

Halloween > Christmas.

Yeah, I said it. Spooky month, best month.

1 Like

You aren’t wrong.

I’m always ready!

3 Likes

I also like…

1 Like

Halloween.

The rare holiday that really can’t be commercialized because somebody can buy cheap erasers to dump in a bag as easily as they can the most expensive candy. It can be a rip roaring fun party day or send chills of dread up your spine as you avoid every creeping shadow and skulking fiend.

Halloween. One of the best holiday’s ever.

4 Likes

wicked witch evil laugh

I didn’t have my coffee that day, that’s why I seemed so witchy.

Waiting for my forum avatar to update on my mog set.

3 Likes

Halloween and autumn are the best! I’m ready for the spooks and the chilly weather.

Hoodie weather!

3 Likes

i was born ready.

2 Likes