It's not that the servers are unbalanced

But but if you look at the forums from the Alli perspective its only the Horde doing such a thing, cuz the horde are bad people, and jerks, and other bad things. Not the alliance though, they are nice people who would never do such a thing because somehow the alliance are different and better than everyone else. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

It’s The same 30 people & their alts posting over and over on the forums complaining wanting the game redesigned for them around their mistakes.

The same disgusting people that ruined this beautiful majestic game in the first place. and turned it into the ridiculous phone app game it became.

The same people the the entire gaming community despise.

10 Likes

And my favorite phrase…

“I love PVP as much as anyone, but”

5 Likes

Idk, sounds like hes happy there’s a measure of actual danger on his realm, despite being on a horde favored realm. I didn’t read it as a ‘please don’t leave’, more of a ‘pvp solutions to pvp problems’ statement.

4 Likes

Post on your main or gtfo

1 Like

Which of course was posted on a blood elf retail alt

3 Likes

Kromcrush is one of the more balanced servers and if you go to realm specific forum its civil and not a “poor me” festival.

I love it as Alliance. TY kromcrush Horde, you make the game fun to play

5 Likes

Looks like you are one of the people we are referring to. and you re-rolled horde ta-boot

These are not trolling comments:
“go back to retail”
“re-roll on pve server”
“pvp happened on my pvp server”

These are appropriate responses to the ones wanting a face roll phone app game any 6 year old can play.

3 Likes

Then you have a severe reading comprehension disability.

2 Likes

the irony here is dying twice to get to something doable with half the max raid size is hard, but a mythic boss requiring 400 pull from top-notch raiders is easy, cause getting to the instance isn’t a chore…

right?

1 Like

Whenever I leave the main city there are bands of alliance ganking. It forces me to group up with others to keep them at bay. They are usually well organized allowing MM hunters to 2 shot most of us. The complaints on the forums are but a small section of kids who are mad they didnt get exactly what they wanted and wont enjoy things for what they are. I enjoy having the fear put into me and forcing me to group up to do anything outside the city.

1 Like

You are running into death squads and getting killed occasionally when you are the majority faction. Great, that sounds like a good time, you can switch to a different area where maybe you will not run into the opposing faction.

Now, imagine it from the minority faction on a lopsided server. Every where we go we run into many of the opposing faction and there is no where we cannot go without getting killed repeatedly.

Your experience sounds great, sign me up.

1 Like

We could work around the faction imbalances if the population caps were Vanilla levels. There are just too many people playing on each server making the game unplayable for the lesser population faction.

5 Likes
  1. How do you consider not being able to quest at all in the plague lands for 2 weeks “Ocassionally” inconvenienced

2. pvpr’s dont hang out in low occupied areas they go to the target rich environments. There are tons of unoccupied areas to level, grind, quest, instances

3. Your a lvl 44 expect to die on a pvp server around main questing hubs

4. Stop trying to kill the 6 boars for farmer brown and go to another area

5. Get to 60 and form 5 man death squads like they do on my server

6. PvP is what makes questing and leveling spicy and makes you want revenge at lvl 60

7. This isn’t a phone app game

8. go back to retail

9. Re-roll pve server

10. Play candy crush

1 Like

Not true,…
There are only 30ish people & their alts in the forums complaining, with exaggerated lies. wanting pvp servers turned into retail warmode servers, because they can’t be inconvenienced to form a group to fight or re-roll pve server.

If it were the majority these forums would be filled with over 200,000+ posts from individual classic mains.

I quit during cata and always played PVP servers. I played on Drak’Thul in vanilla.

All I want is a fair fight and to see as many ally as horde.

It is easy for you to say the game is fair, you see 50% more horde than you do alliance on your server, that is what 60:40 really means. You are playing easy mode.

6 Likes

You signing up isn’t the problem. It’s getting all those gear 60’s that are raid logging back online and signing up.

Those people hiding in capital cities only caring about epic mounts and epic gear. wPvP is the current content and they run for anything that isn’t a certain win.

I guess time will tell eh? If we are exaggerating the issue or if its a real problem.

But its almost 2020… do you really think that people are going to spend $15/month on a game that isn’t reasonably fair and fun?

Its not like faction imbalances and overpopulation are NEW issues… the private server community/devs SOLVED these issues like what 5 years ago? How did they solve it? Population/faction caps. Why did Blizzard not do the same?

You are a special one…

The reason you don’t post on your main is

1. You don’t have a classic character and your retail server got emptied

2. You are already hated in the forums and ingame and hide behind you retail character

3. Again your reading comprehension, at not one point in any of my posts is there any QQ’ing (you should go to the school you attended and demand a refund)

4. If you think Wpvp will die with BG’s you in for a surprise, most people only pvp for the tears…

5. If Bg’s have a que time,… Wpvp will be even more relevant pvpr’s get blood thirsty.

6. You never played Vanilla ( I did ) stop making up lies to shore up your weak argument,. wpvp got more prevalent after the pvpr’s got their wtf pwnage gear.

1 Like

the speed at which someone start QQ’ing about my avatar directly correlate with how moronic his arguments are

and you sir, does not disappoint!