It's great that you buffed BM but, MM and Surv also need significant buffs!

Blizz, I don’t know how you continually ignore what I believe is the most popular class in the game. Look at any percentile of warcraft logs and you can clearly see that ALL 3 Hunter specs are close to the bottom. I can kinda feel okay in a world where 1 or even 2 Hunter specs are towards the bottom but all 3, come on blizz, you have to do better than that.

Hunter specs in general are suffering from 3 key issues that need desperately to be addressed and you have been told about since BETA!

1. Hunters need some sort of group utility (scalable to a 20man raid) and not one tied to a pet. I don’t care how you do it and there are endless number of ways to flavor it. There needs to be a clear cut and obvious reason to bring hunters to all content, at any difficulty.

2. The talent trees are extremely bloated and either need a full rework or at the very least a reduction in the number of nodes with multi point investment but, still granting the original full passive bonuses.

3. The survivability of the class against unavoidable damage needs to be increased. The easiest way to do so is to simply reduce the cooldown on our existing defensives. Something like 30 seconds across the board would make it so we never run out of defensives for unavoidable damage in pve content. If this is a pvp issue, you have knobs to turn for pvp, do so! But don’t punish PVE hunters for PVP reasons.

2 Likes

Mend pet should turn into mend self when MM hunters are without a pet. Lone wolf should also be baseline, not cost a talent point. MM hunters also need a standalone lust with no requirement of summoning a pet.

1 Like

bring back aspect of the fox
increase dmg
change some hunter talent tree around to include an extra 6% dmg reduction for 2 pts

Also bring back mend pet leech self heal.