It's Friday!

Would be nice to setup some PvP events before BGs get added. Do some RP both leaders riding out to middle before fight talking with emotes maybe a pre battle dance off.

2 Likes

Iā€™d be interested in that.

1 Like

Thatd be pretty cool

Itā€™s Friday again and you know what that meansā€¦YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

How is everyone doing? What are your WoW plans for the weekend?

Must run BRD arena till that stupid belt drops. Ive done this boss probably 20+ times now and have only seen the guy who drops the belt once.

1 Like

Farming Lobsters for mount money for my wife and Iā€¦ man this place gets crowded, and I am pretty certain I have caught a couple of players speed hacking to get to traps faster.

Not going to name any names because I am not sure what the policy on that is, but there was a rogue and a mage today that both had the 15% swim speed belt, but were moving significantly faster than I was. Both times clicking on them I didnā€™t see a swim speed pot buffā€¦ super suspiciousā€¦

1 Like

Hey Iterator, could you send me an invite to the Battle Net group? The link just doesnā€™t ever want to work for me. Maggot#11920

You can copy and paste the link in to bnet directly. Go to social and click the plus sign next to groups. Select join group and paste the link in there.