It's Friday!

Thats it. Free hugs event time. Im going to hug anyone who pokes me in game. Just need to find a location that fits both alliance and horde

How about Ratchet?

That works. 11pm EST in ratchet inside the bar. Ill be hugging anyone who pokes me for probly around 30 minutes

1 Like

I’ll be there! Unless either the sickness has taken me, or I’m in a medicine coma.

1 Like

Woot. Ill gladly add new friends to bnet too. But hugs for everyone

Feel free to add me - Zombiechic16#1111

1 Like

Cool added! If anyone wants to add me, youre more than welcomed. H or A. Grumster#1808

I think its time i go to lunch! Wendys spicy nuggets time

Yummmm. Enjoy!

1 Like

Remember also trying to get a crossfaction bnet group going need some moderators. Just pass around this link and join. Best part is it also works ingame. https://blizzard.com/invite/qPxjlMyTgW5

1 Like

Ill join when i get home. Using my phone atm

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder Iterator! I’ll join when I get home this evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Gotta say, its so nice seeing a community matter again in this game

2 Likes

Agreed, I always enjoyed the community the most. Forums are always my first go to then back in the day is was Ventrilo and IRC crossfaction chat. Nice to have bnet combine the two these days.

1 Like

Dude yes. That’s my favorite thing about Classic. I’m noticing the same players here as they level and gear up, seeing everyone’s progression, all working together for professions, etc. It’s great.

1 Like

It is really cool indeed. While there have been some not so pleasant moments in game, most people ive met have been far more willing to help and engage with each other, even if they arent in the same faction. So thats really nice to see

1 Like

Yeah this is the first time since probly 07 that ive been looking through the forums on a semi daily basis

2 Likes

Cant wait for layering to turn off and we can get some naked fun runs in. Setup some other community events where no matter level or faction you can join in.

1 Like

I used to do naked rfc runs. Those were fun

1 Like

My old guild did a backwards WSG wargame once, it was pretty epic.

We literally all had to backpeddle the entire BG. Took forever but was amazing fun.

2 Likes

Thats awesome. I dont pvp much though but i did do a few back in the day