It's Friday!

YESSSSSSS!!!..

Hello everyone how is your Friday? Who else is waiting to get thru the work day to finally play WoW over the weekend. LFM in cross faction bnet group https://blizzard.com/invite/qPxjlMyTgW5

Meeeeee!

DInged 20 last night, I’m 1/3rd of the way there! I’m a little sick so I could leave work if I wanted to, but I would feel too guilty so I’m just going to do my time.

2 Likes

Feel better get some green tea and ginseng to fuel your WoW time. Or massive amounts of coffee to give you more rage.

1 Like

Dude i cant wait! Im almost 40, so going to try to get into a SM arm, farm some gold for my mount, and then go for the big 40.

2 Likes

I’m sipping on some French Vanilla right now, while wearing two sweaters in the office. And my coworker keeps playing Old Time Road over and over. Does life get any better than this?

:frowning:

2 Likes

Man I’m excited for you! Getting 40, and finally obtaining your first mount is such a great feeling.

Good luck!

1 Like

Three sweeters and hard liquor of choice in your coffee?

Not even fing with you but im having a freshly made french vanilla coffee and listening to old town road on repeat lol

Yeah it is. Im as excited for it now as i was in vanilla

2 Likes

I can barely handle light beer!! I can’t imagine hard liquor LOL.

1 Like

Tequila shots!!!

2 Likes

yaaaaas we did

Then it must be done…FOR SCIENCE!!!

1 Like

Nobody wants to see me with that much alcohol lol. I’m the drunk girl that wants to hug everyone and, VERY loudly, will announce how much I love you, over and over and over. Even if I don’t know you.

1 Like

Yes for science and the future of mankind

Who says thats not EXACTLY what id want to see?

Hugs are great. Hell I was thinking of doing a free hugs thing at least in game. Hugs are highly underrated.

2 Likes

Hugs are always welcomed. If you hate hugs you hate happiness

1 Like

Hugs ARE highly underrated! You should totally do a free hugs thing in game.

1 Like