It's Explosive Week, Time To Strike Healers!

I refuse to go into an M+ this week and be expected to take care of “my job” and then be yelled at when I am too busy healing(from tanks who pull too much) and then we all blow up.

I did a little M+ last week, and that was a bad week. I can’t handle 2 bad weeks in a row. Sitting this week out.

12 Likes

Last week was one of the easiest weeks we’ve had. This week is pretty easy, too. Just make a mouseover macro for moonfire and point+click at orbs every now and then.

7 Likes

Just target explosives, and when they ask why you aren’t healing, tell them. I just spent 5 GCDs in a row making sure you all didn’t blow up. Heal yourself.

10 Likes

Why do healers even play this game when they hate having to do anything at all?

13 Likes

Except it was grievous and I saw a lot of people be smacked by spitefuls which hurt and put grievous on them. I can’t deal with that.

2 Likes

Why do DPS even play this game when they hate having to do anything at all?

23 Likes

I thought DPS liked killing things?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind explosive not existing, silly affix. The bombs DON’T explode when you shoot them, come out of nowhere, complete nonsense.

1 Like

It is fine, we’re doing M+ without healers now.

1 Like

what do you recommend for Holy priests?

The notion that it is somebody’s job exclusively is the problem. If anyone can help they should help. We all have those oh crap I’m busy moments.

11 Likes

Season 2 with one less affix can’t some soon enough. Thundering isn’t even that annoying to deal with but just having one less affix to deal with is something to look forward to as a healer lol

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=589/shadow-word-pain

3 Likes

It will not be as good as you think it will. Thundering offered a great option to do a lot healing / damage in a short time of period at a very low cost (movement) that you 99% of time could extract as much as possible of its duration.

I’d rather keep the seasonal affix and remove tyrannical / fortified.

2 Likes

I mean killing explosive as healer is usually fine. If it’s a giant pull and people don’t help kill them while also taking a lot of damage then things quickly fall apart, though.

Like, putting 10 globals into killing explo when everybody is losing half their health every other global is hard to recover from.

2 Likes

Then find better people to play with because people getting smacked by spitefuls is avoidable damage. You’re complaining about other people being dumb. Seek out better players, form connections, have a regular key group and then this doesn’t happen anymore.

Good groups will also assist the healer if it’s a big pull because they know it’s their job. Just finding a better group of consistent people to play with soundsl ike it’d fix your problem.

5 Likes

This.

“Healer job” get out.

It’s “group” job, everyone, including the healer AND the dps should help.

Granted, it might be best for healers to focus on it, but that doesn’t mean they should be doing it exclusively.

1 Like

Let’s recap what you need to do this week:

1. Do you need to heal tanks? No.
  2. Do you need to heal grievous? No.
  3. Do you need to heal/dispel bursting? No.

So, what are you doing if not destroying explosives?

Since they have nothing else to do anyway?

If there’s not much going on then it’s usually the best for the healer to just grab them as you can usually just do it with a global.

If it’s entirely left to the healer in an unstructured run (most pugs) then it can be really rough.

Ye. If I see dps not helping on a big pull then I’ll just leave. :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like