Its 2 days from launch and mind spike still doesnt have an animation

no because i just quit for most of s1/2 of shadowlands because i didn’t enjoy it lol

No, I’ve already given you plenty of my Flag of Ownership

Would be nice if they also fixed the Feral bug where Moonfire will occasionally throw you into human form, rather than using the cat version. Absurdly frustrating and actually consequential to matches.

it comes from the mind, not the body.

u want them to animate the brain on the inside of the skull?

Bud i’ve killed you more times than you have me, also you lose so many times its not even funny lol

It could never take its own advice so it became an ebg premade moonkin. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Imgur

I started saving these after you whispered me asking why I kept ganking you. I have 17 more :slight_smile:.

ah, yes…back in s2 and s3 when rogue night fae covo was busted asf before they nerfed it into the ground and you couldn’t 1 shot anybody.

wut? lol :thinking: :thinking:

Why are a boomkin and dk bragging about killing each other in bgs?

Would you like to duel?

My friend, an Unholy DK challenging a caster to a duel is like the rock challenging a toddler.

Well, the guy runs almost exclusively in premades in EBGs where I see him, and apparently me killing him literally dozens of times while he stands in the middle of his team doesn’t count so :dracthyr_shrug: