Items vanished from the AH

A large pile of items vanished from the auction house a few hours ago, maybe at around 11AM (might have coincided with the daily reset actually, come to think of it). Tons of items I and many other people had posted just went away. They didn’t expire (most of it having been posted a few minutes before, set to 48 hour durations), they weren’t canceled, and they weren’t bought. In fact, I was in the middle of posting stuff, when a refresh later and the items were just gone! Obviously I reloaded, disabled addons, etc, but the items are just not there. The GMs are being unhelpful, and I’m starting to wonder if this isn’t some sort of misguided market balancing mechanism or something.

I was being rather aggressive with my postings, buying people out, etc, so my one thought was that I might have triggered some bot protection or something by accident, but that doesn’t explain how probably thousands of items just up and vanished from a number of sellers!

For the concerned dev, the ticket where I have a ton more info is: US79400748

The items I was posting were primarily Shrouded Cloth, but I believe some other items vanished too, but I’m not certain. 99% of it was that.

Wondering if anyone else had a similar issue, of even suspects they might have had. I know I myself often don’t keep track of what I post since so much of it is just junk from missions, dungeons or dailies.

This happened on Thesecond-Sargeras, forgot to switch.