Items in bag not showing vendor sell price

Hello,

I noticed this the other day, when I mouse over items/gears in my bags nothing shows for prices, same goes for handing in quests and shows the rewards in the bottom of the quest, mine does not show what they sell for… which is very handy for picking the gear we want to sell if we can not use it.

The other day i did click something that partially reset the game, where I did have to put some key binds back and settings. I also have add-ons but I have always used these when it use to show the prices, and yesterday i updated them,after i noticed this.

I even cleaned the cache from the interface folders for classic and wtf folder for account, and I am still having this issue. It does show the prices at a vendor when my bags are open. I looked everywhere in the interface in game and settings and nothing fits this description.

I would really hate to reset the game and then have to put everything back again if this can be easily fixed, again I never seen this happen in 14 years playing even after resets.

If anyone knows a way to fix this,I would be highly grateful,

Thanks

This is working as intended. If you want to see vendor prices on items, you need an addon for that.

4 Likes

In vanilla, the vendor price for items was not shown.

Not a bug. Just a feature of classic.

1 Like

They are showing now with leatrix plus, but i swear I never used a addon for this and it always showed the prices, Thanks for the feedback

2 Likes