Items for transmog

So in S2 you could buy items from the time rift + dream surge and then Cata + upgrade them into that seasons LFR/normal/heroic.

With this season… the only thing I’ve seen is buying the items from the flighstones chest box and RNG from the super bloom. Is there any other way to get 441 iLvl gear so I can cata out my LFR appearance? Without obviously doing LFR and grinding low keys. D:

You can purchase gloves and a helm with proper renown from the dream wardens renown vendor which will convert in the catalyst.

In addition to the super bloom weekly quest, you can also do the worthy ally quest and the five dreamseed quest to get a piece of gear in each cache each week. But, you may get the same item in all three, or it could be jewelry or weapons. I imagine they might add something else later on that will help acquisition if it’s like previous seasons, but it’s hard to say for sure.

I used to do the war mode weekly and upgrade those items and convert in the catalyst but I think it was only normal appearance and you couldn’t obtain two different appearance tiers like pve gear. I haven’t tested this method lately.

I recently got alts of the opposite faction of my main classes up to 424 to do LFR for this reason lol.

1 Like