It is good to be back

(Skiblaster) #1

After half a year of taking a break from wow I have decided to return. Although things may not be great right now it is certainly more entertaining than D2. So returning I guess I have one question. Who should I use my 110 boost on? I was thinking a monk since Im a tank main and I know brewmaster is more viable than pali. But I was wondering what would be a good dps but fun one as well to use right now?

(Gilblin) #2

No [good] tips here, but wb

(Zachaios) #3

Out of having almost every class to 120 (minus hunter, mage, warrior), I’d say between monk or paladin … monk has my vote. I can’t get into my paladin for the life of me, but mained my monk for a good chunk of this expansion.

If you have a DK and like tanking though, I’d definitely go that route. My gear score isn’t much on this character, but out of the tanks I’ve played I def enjoy that class for it the most.

Monk, DK, Pally are all good imho

Just avoid the Baers

(Skiblaster) #6

yea I knew brewmaster would be a good choice but I was wondering if mage and warlock are good dps that would be fun right now.

(Scary) #7

ww is insanely fun

(Vadimier) #8

I tank on this guy, a pally, a monk, and a DK.

I like this guy the most, followed by the pally. Pally utility is nuts.

Blood is squishy as all get out but they out-heal the healer a lot of the time, so it doesn’t matter. Grips are awesome.

Monk is my least favorite. I still enjoy it, and they’re very sturdy and fairly mobile but they’re just a bit boring.

My vote would go to Pally, but boost a monk.

(Rorrand) #9

Well of course it is! Do you have any idea how old Diablo 2 is?

Welcome back! As far as using your boost It just all depends on you.

(Therric) #11

Shadow Priest is currently crushing meters.

(Clasmenethil) #12

Welcome OP to the best expansion WOW has ever had…

Expansion is such high quality that theirs massive time gating on everything.

And far less zones then previous expansions… But i mean its whatever you love time gating right ???

Its one of the main features of this expansion.

(Bojanglz) #13

WB! I don’t know much about tanks but I hear a lot of people love monk. I leveled a dps one and must say it was quite fun also. The tank spec is supposed to be a blast also.

(Skiblaster) #14

damnit you caught me I knew i should have said destiny 2

(Savana) #15

Welcome back!!! I love my DH and BM hunter. But I’m casual and not concerned about being #1. WW Monk is fun also. I’m working on mine right now. So far, things are going good.

(Skiblaster) #16

Haha yes I know the game could be in a better position but it does feel better than destiny 2

(Olak) #17

Welcome back!

I still have my 110 boost since I joined the summer of 2018. I want to see if I can get a character to 120 under my own effort. Sorry if that did not help you decide.

(Kaivax) #18

I’d personally like a Fire Mage at level 110, to level to 120 and go DPS my face off.

Super fun IMO.

Hunter. You can never go wrong with Hunter. At least one of your specs will always be viable.

(Skiblaster) #20

First off quite surprised a community manager responded secondly I was thinking of mage but I wasnt sure if Fire mage was viable for raiding since I remember seeing that arcane was better