It has been a year and devos is still bugged

Throw spear.

Spear hit belly.

Devos stays in air and shoots a million more orbs to collect.

• get rid of the angels fighting in front of her, I swear the spear is hitting them
  • get rid of the archon while the fight is in progress. Move her back and above so her wings stop visually blocking players
  • TRIM THE DANG TREES AROUND THE FIRST BOSS
8 Likes

Wait for Devos to move then throw. Works everytime.

3 Likes

I did. This week she is still bugging out after a wait + throw

the “person who grabs the spear gets DCed and can’t get back in for 5 minutes” bug is also still a thing, which is cool

As others have pointed out, waiting for her to juke and then throwing has worked for me since the first couple runs. I haven’t had it fail once. I’ve heard other people say there’s still an issue there but haven’t experienced it for myself, so maybe its rare?

However…

This! And literally any and all camera obstructions in this entire dungeon. There’s some crap at devos as well. Uuuuugh.

Oh, forgot to mention, the problems I had, I was in a LA group with some Az players. Not sure if their latency issues were affecting me.

I can’t throw spear at 200ms so I get key owner to when I pug. Otherwise on oceanic I never miss.

I’ve had a total of 3 times i was mid throw and had to reload UI because my throw button was broken.

2 Likes

This one only happened to me once but it ruined a 21 key we were on pace to time prior to the DC.

I got so mad to the level of I just did nothing but took a deep breath and died on the inside lol

1 Like

Should be able to buy therapy off the in-game shop…

3 Likes

Given how hard Blizzard is monetizing lately, I’m surprised you can’t!

My favorite is when you pick up the spear and it instantly drops spawning double the orbs, you only need to turn in the usual 5 to reactivate it though.

They are part of Devos’ glory achievement. Plus they are high up in the air. If they are getting in your way you are doing something wrong.

Blizzard has already done this a while ago.

What does this have to do with Devos?

If the spear hits but does nothing, most of the time it is due to latency.

Also why do people keep reporting bugs on this forum and not you know… the bug forums?

You’re really reaching for something to be mad about, huh?

Unless you have latency, then it doesn’t.

It’s basically impossible to hit devos if latency is over 150ms, which is basically everyone playing Oce on a US realm, and vice versa.

???

The only person who is angry is you. You must be reaching if you think that is me being mad.

I’ve done it when I do her in a random heroic when the instance is on the US instance server. And I do the whole “wait until she moves” thing. So no, it is not impossible. The only issues I’ve encountered is either when the spear action bar refuses to show up, or my regular action bars do not come back after I’ve thrown it.

Ah, cool. Glad to know we’re both not mad. Now that that’s out of the way, you can stop being disingenuous when someone is pointing out issues.

What part of my post was being disingenuous? Saying that it should be moved to the bug forums? You know, the forum where bug reports belong. Or me pointing out that blizzard has fixed some of your issues already or how some of them are not issues? Hell, one of your issues with Devos (she is the title of the topic after all) doesn’t even involve Devos at all.

Seems all you wanted was an echo chamber.

I reported this bug in the bug forum over a year ago. Still exists. Stop making excuses for this awful mechanic.

1 Like

And you think discussing it on the D,R,S forums will make it suddenly get fixed? It won’t. And I’m not making up excuses. Seems you guys are angry and are taking it out on me for no reason. Grow up.