It finally happened!

Feel for you sir or madam. I’ve been booted for less ridiculous things, like sometimes just a single bad pull. One time I asked for a res because my comp was kicking my butt on those flame swirlies, and was kicked as well when the healer was literally right on the other side. People are just jerks. Worst kick on my part of all time, this guy wouldn’t stop calling everyone the N-word, so I initiated a “racist troll” kick that quickly passed, he was being a 'do in just about every way possible. Then once he was kicked the tank said that was his friend and how dare us, so he left and the group broke up. :roll_eyes: Unfortunate but big deal, you come talking that trash we’ll pull your card, in the words of Easy-E. :laughing:

Actually had this happen to me when I was leveling my Frost Mage during Legion. Tank kept raging about the pet growling. I wasn’t even using my Water Elemental since I was using the talent. Some people are special though.

Also had a dungeon during Legion, Eye of Azshara I think it was. Only heroic, tank wasn’t mega geared but he was geared enough. Healer was a feral druid who wasn’t healing. We almost wiped when the tank died and they voted to kick the tank for dying and being bad. I laughed and voted no. Unfortunately the vote went through.

I felt bad. :frowning:

Don’t talk. Just fight.

This is a terrible time to be alive, a-hah! :sob:

Your 3rd eye is finally open. Congrats!

That’s odd. I can count on 1 hand the number of times I’ve been kicked even though I’ve seen plenty of VTK’s pop up in various instances but usually when it’s someone clearly AFK, not in the instance (like the WM on Healer in Underrot yesterday), or clearly trolling. Speaking of Underrot, other than the AFK healer in the first (i did 2) no one got kicked even when face pulling extra trash everywhere while gathering shrooms, a couple of times wiping the group (because we were split up from shroom chasing), and not using dispels/purges on those skeleton guys.

Sounds like people forgot how to have fun in a game.
It’s like they made it in their minds into some grueling process that must be done systematically, regardless of how trivial.

I told him it was too funny to be mad but an apology would be nice.

He told me if I don’t want to get kicked maybe I should be more choosey about my language. :neutral_face:

You dodged a bullet. :slight_smile:

Mage Elemental can growl since when? That’s news to me lol

At what point do you stop blaming everyone else and look at the one thing every group you’re in has in common? When you get kicked every day?

I don’t blame anyone, I just go “meh.” And believe it or not I didn’t say I get kicked everyday. I just find this all too funny to honest with you.

I didn’t say you did. I simply said “at what point?” If you didn’t notice, I did quote what you said.

I said every week though, not every day. lol

I got kicked for saying hold on my favorite tv show is on. BRB 1 hour

Just kidding

Reading comprehension…lol. I’ve personally never been kicked in lfd/lfr or more organized content, at all. Now, if someone wants to blame their group leads or something if they get kicked once every few months, that i could see. But if you get kicked that consistently it may be time to do a self evaluation.

Again, I don’t blame anyone. lol

Stop blaming me, we did not trust an orc in our elf party. We just wanted to feel safe. /s

1 Like

I respect that lol.

This has sadly happened to my roommate and I (different instances).

Thats what made it funny. Water Elementals can’t growl, they don’t have it. Nor was I even using my pet since I prefer the Lonely Winter talent, but that tank was absolutely positive my pet(didn’t exist) was growling. It was like -.-