Issues unlocking Mechagnomes

Recently unlocked Kul’Tiran - lengthy but not a whole lot of issues and now I kinda want to unlock Mechagnomes but I can not figure out what I’m missing Trying to look at wowhead’s quest tracker and allied race tracker and I still can’t seem to figure out what I’m missing to get on the quest chain. I’ve unlocked Najaztar…

My toon I’m trying to unlock the gnomes is Asunwayoff on Windrunner if anyone can help put me on the correct path.

To unlock Mechagnomes, you must complete “The Mechagonian Threat”

According to the armory profile on the character you mentioned, you have no progress on this at all, so I’d start by checking the first quest and working my way from there. It’s important to note that the armory isn’t always up to date though, so it’s possible you’ve done some progress here and I just can’t see it.

The quest chain is listed to the right side of the page, so you can follow along there until you figure out which one you left off on. Hope this helps!

Yeah, that’s where my issue is. None of that is there. There’s no intro quest in Boralus where wowhead is saying there should be. Which made me think I’m missing some pre-reqs. I’ve unlocked Nazajtar which I know is part of it.

That’s why I’ve become so frustrated. I can’t find the path.

But you have the exploration achievement for the island. Did you just fly there on your own?

Otherwise you must have done the intro quest to get there, which is why I suggested to follow along on the quest chain listed on the side of the wowhead page until you find the one you left off on.

As far as nazjatar pre-reqs go, the quest to start mechagon would pop up in the main quest hub after you’ve unlocked essences in the nazjatar questline.

I did just fly over there while just looking for where I left off. It’s got to be a pre-req I’m missing somewhere. Submitted a ticket so hopefully Blizz cant put me back on the path.