Issue with patch

It is happening to me after every cut scene. Glad i am not the only one.

Insanity = Logging in on every patch day and expecting a different result!

5 Likes

Disabling the Prat addon fixed it for me

1 Like

I rebound my forward to it’s same key and fixed it for me

Bartender apparently is causing the issue for me, I just disabled that and it worked.

Same here.

Keyboards are kinda overated. Just use your mouse to move up the target and hit it with your wooden staff.

My keybinds started working after I disabled Prat. Dunno if thats whats doing it for everyone

1 key Rotation!

It was Prat for me, too.

I just had this same issue 6/25/19. Logged in today and my keyboard didn’t work inside World of Warcraft. I went through all my add-ons one by one and what fixed the issue was turning off “Mythic Plus Helper” all my other addons seems to be working fine.

Same here. disabled addons and I still cant seem to make my keyboard work.

I am not using any of those addons and mine is still doing it. I haven’t had a chance to look because I only had a short time on my lunch break but I’ll post which addon for me it was then.

I updated everything then disable out of date addons and my keyboard worked again, going through now to see if I can find which out of date addon was the culprit but it wasn’t any of the ones named so far.

Keyboard not working here. I disabled Prat 3.0 in my addons and keyboard is working again.

SimpleArmory and Prat 3.0 were the two faulty addons for me. Disabing both made my keyboard work again. :slight_smile:

I updated all my addons and seemed to fix it for me. But i believe disabling would also fix it

Another vote for SimpleArmory. Disabling that alone fixed it.

I briefly had that issue, though I didn’t stick around to investigate the extent.

It happens every time you enter a new zone. If you hit ESC to toggle the System Menu and just close it, the issues is resolved. A bug though for sure nevertheless.