ISO AOTC/KSH Guild

howdy, searching for my new home after my guild trial didn’t work out.
I can raid from 7pm cst to midnight cst. server/faction swap is not an issue down the road.
I can play warlock, warrior, evoker, priest, DH, hunter, or mage(but I will need to learn mage and DH again bc haven’t touched since early SL).
Logs available upon request. If you get offended by dad jokes, or friendly banter, need not reply. thank you in advance!!

We are weekend warriors on proudmoore.

We are recruiting ! We are a Raiding and Mythic+ guild looking to build our ranks! Recruiting all classes, roles and experience!

We are a newer guild with years of experience in leading and raiding focused on building something new and fresh! We like to keep things fun and relaxed but at the same time focusing on content when the time comes.

What can we provide?

• Progress and growth within the guild and content!

• Family oriented (both in-game and out)

• 18+ environment

• Safe and friendly space to be you!

Who are we looking for?

• Like minded individuals who want to have fun and joke around, but also still do end-game content!

• Players willing to learn and grow with the guild

• Those looking for a fun and safe environment

Raid Times

Normal Raid (gearing and learning) Friday 8pm est- 10pm est

Heroic- Saturday 8pm est to 10pm est

Recruitment Needs:

At the moment our recruitment is open to all! If this sounds like something you’d be interested don’t hesitate to come talk to us!

Discord-

mtrbtmygoat

Hey Zebane,

Give us a shout, we are an Adult AOTC/KSH guild (Dad jokes here too) and our raids end at Midnight CST. Most interested in a priest if that is class you would want to play. Shoot me a disc if you have interest, markwahlbear to talk more. Have a good one!

Full gspam below.

I reached out to you a couple of times but could never get a reply.

Hello Zebane!

My guild, Prosapia, is recruiting for 10.2. I personally quite enjoy Dad Jokes and friendly banter is something we do well!

Here is a link to some more information about the guild. We raid on Sundays & Mondays from 6pm-9pm PST, 9pm-12am EST. I think that fits right into your range. :slight_smile: Please feel free to send me a friend request on Battlenet if you are at all interested or have any questions!. Hope to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Prosapia Recruitment Info!

I sent you one last night =)

1 Like

Greetings Zebane!

Our raid times seem to match! I used to put in my guild recruitment message “High needs: Dad jokes” so I feel compelled to respond to your ad.

Here is my guild information. There may be a quiz…:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Bump to top