Iskaara Tour Reverse

Has anyone gotten gold on this race? I for the life of me just can’t seem to get any better than 68 seconds when the gold is 67.

I was able to get a 64.339 with using the Bronze Timelock on Iskaara Tour. Are you using Skyward Ascend (space bar) on upward slopes? I find that it gives better speed than Surge Forward.

I’m having trouble getting gold for Flashfrost Flyover (60s for Gold, 63.047s pb) and Archive Ambit (76s for Gold, 76.260s pb) though. Flashfrost Flyover seems like it’s not possible to me.

Edit: After taking a break and eating some lunch got a 73.084s on Archive Ambit Reverse idk how.

Well… like way too many things this expansion (thanks to executives at ABK not letting proper testing and development happen) there’s a huge bug that allows you to get some ridiculously low times for ALL of these races. I was able to get a 0.960s reverse time.

Yes. It took about 30 Attempts but finished at about 64 Seconds as well. I found that key to winning was in the opening and building up max speed ASAP. For the most part this would require you to spam the forward movement as soon as you have your wings re-extend and in practice this means you are out of Vigor charges the whole time until you start to get all replenished during the 2/3rd portion of course and before you ascend up the waterfall.

If you have maximum speed the whole time, and you have a tight turn arc on the final ring you are fine. You can also cheat and return to base immediately after you hit the second last ring as it places you on ring before it considers failed attempt. This saves fraction of a second but for this race important to know!

Archive Ambit seems nigh impossible. I’ve done it several times with no f-ups and still can’t get gold. Always a second or so off.

I finally got it done but it was frustrating. Linking surge forward just right helps a ton.