Is Zerith Mortis another zone where if you miss a single day you're just permanently behind forever?

I didn’t run into this problem, I started running mythics as soon as I qualified and no one really got in my way. The best way to handle this is to run your own key, then you get to go regardless. You choose the group, etc.

I also did this when people wouldn’t PUG me for Narathia, I just Raid Led my own group without having any idea what I was doing. I didn’t get to the end, but I got to experience some content and it was a good learning experience.

I guess when I think about it, my response to any kind of gatekeeping is always to become the one who is the gatekeeper. There is always tons of people desperate to get into content, and you get plenty of applications.

I kind of have this attitude for everything in life. People were no longer writing the kinds of books I wanted to read, so I just started writing books.

That’s my secret power, I’m always left behind.

Matter of fact, I just upgraded my legendary on Sunday to 262

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Not forming my own groups. It just isn’t something enjoyable for me. No interest in spamming or talking to 20 people to just make a single group.

The days of that are over in retail. You just put up the group in group finder, kick back, and watch the applications roll in.

1 Like

Oh god are we back to that dumb sh again where you can only progress one chapter at a time?

1 Like

Hope not because I’ll be off in a bit,sigh.But when I’m back I’ll surly be busy.

The Twilight Zone ?

2 Likes

This week is 3 chapters the. We wait

1 Like

The more you play this game the more permanently behind you actually are. Just sayin’.

Where the bullet meets the bone…

3 Likes

When

But Ill take a Golden Earring reference any day of the week.

1 Like

idc i am not playing there today

The create a group button solves this problem for you. Just be willing to take the folks who aren’t perfect and you’re golden.

I did some mythic dungeons when they were added. Understood at once what they would become, and never ran mythics again. Doing dungeons a couple times on heroic is more than enough for me.

in 9.0
torghast (technically with the weekly soul ash cap and no catchup on lost ash)

Unless you want a boatload of mounts and pets then no