Is Warthin going to be a mini Expansion or at least last for only 12-18 months?

what on earth is warthin?

2 Likes

More importantly, mini expansions with full expansion prices?

The BlizzCon 2023 Group Interview with Maria Hamilton and Kristy Moret

What efforts are being made to differentiate all 3 coming expansions from each other?
Each expansion will be a full expansion with a full suite of activities and zones for players to do.

1 Like

They gave us the projection of “finishing before 2030” … its currently 2023. So … I don’t think they’ll be that mini. I predict 18 months per expansion.

1 Like

Hmm I feel like that still has wiggle room for them to say that it’s a full expansion with the 11.0 content, and that stopping at 11.1 or something still counts. We’ll have to wait and see.

My guess is that the formula will be 3 seasons per expansion, 2 major patches. Instead of a 4th season, they will transition into the next expansion faster. ~18mo per expansion.

well if they want it to end by 2030, my guess it will be the same deal as about 2 years per expansion

This is why i’m not preordering.

I need to know exactly how much game im getting from my money. Well not exactly how much game but how much they’re planning on making vs now

The only thing we have been told about timelines is 3 done before 2030. Which is taking off like 3 months per expansion to meet that goal.

1 Like

I think you might be correct :frowning:

I firmly believe it’s number 2 is the case.

this is very logical.

sounds like a band name.