Is trust level 3 redeemable?

Maybe, but that’s my impression of things.

1 Like

Their rules and they way they are upheld and moderated are wishy washy at best and that should be talked about. It’s hard to respect the rules and moderation when they change with the wind.

2 Likes

They should just reset you back to Level 1, and start over from scratch. Make more likes, get more likes, spend more countless hours scrolling.

If you manage to not get banned again, then, hey, maybe you are redeemed!

1 Like

I still have no idea what this trust level thing is, I have seen nothing of it

1 Like

I don’t trust it…

1 Like

For a pretty loose explanation, it’s a system that gives forum benefits based on your level which is derived from metrics like read time, posts made, likes given, whether you’ve been moderated or not… more specifics here:

2 Likes

Oh…lol I see now

In the Overwatch forums I got suspended for 24 hrs and got demoted from Lv.3 but quickly got it back a few days later.

Based on the Wording of the Guide available on these forums…if you’ve EVER been suspended for any reason then Trust Level 3 is off-limits for you…forever. Again, this is based on the Wording and liable to change.

1 Like

Figures this company would use an idiotic system used by China of all places.

2 Likes

Better add a way, I got a 3 day suspension for talking against the harrasers on MG who had nothing better to do then troll and harass RP’rs when project 60 was a thing and the project 60 mob attacked my thread and got me suspended.

I was briefly suspended, for a non offensive joke ( called “trolling.” )

I’m still trust 3 (was before the suspension, as well as after.)

Maybe they remove trust 3 due to the degree/repeats?

I was actually very careful BEFORE that happened, it seems that now you have to not only be G rated but also really on topic. That might not even be enough, if people report you anyway. It seems that if you are just reported now, it nearly always will “stand.”

For example, for the non-offensive one (labeled trolling, which it really wasn’t since I was just making a “joke”), I protested it and I got the same form letter type response as I did on the Old Forums (when the suspension sort of made sense. ) It was something like:

“due to forum behavior in the past… blah blah… the suspension stands.”

It was only for a day, but it still irked me.

So it also seems that if you were ever suspended on the old forums, you are more likely to have your suspension upheld here no matter how inoffensive your post may be (if someone reports it.) This is because, when you protest, they simply drag out "… due to actions in the past… "

Ive never been banned, but have had my posts been flagged and “moderated” because I used the poop emoji. Which apperently you cant use on this forum? Either way never got to appeal it either.

Im pretty sure I reached lvl3 requirements still cant posts pics. Am I doomed?

How long ago did you reach the requirements? I’ve heard it takes a bit to kick in sometimes.

I think a little under a week ago, give or take.

You’d think if they didn’t want you to use that emoji they wouldn’t have it be an option in the first place.

I do hope they put in some kinda forgiveness system for folks over time. It’s weird when it’s a new forum and we don’t know how much patience mods have with certain things or not.

1 Like

I have been suspended twice. Was able to successfully appeal the first, the second, well…all I will say is I lost my temper and said some things to the mediators that I should not have. Oh well…

Best advice, stay away from the high elf posts…they don’t like anyone disagreeing with them.

1 Like

No, you can redeem yourself after an undisclosed amount of time, per GM Uridetz.

i lost mine last week.

mental note: remember to never use an implied B word

The former is certainly true, I was suspended in the former forums a few times and I got TL3, not that it’s really worth much.