Is this lotus spawn live

I’ve been riding around and I really haven’t seen any black lotus spawns. Has anybody noticed a difference or does it feel the same?

Yes, the hot fix has been implemented.

Honestly seems the same. I can’t even find someone reliable to say that they’re spawning in different locations.
I’m calling foul on Blizzard. I wouldn’t put it past them to announce a change that didn’t happen, to scare the “stockpilers”
I mean, all they have to come out and say was “Oh the change we implemented didn’t work as expected, blah blah blah”.
Do you know anyone that’s even SEEN a new spawn location?
Have you SEEN any type of influx in Black Lotus on the market(outside the stock dumps)?
I call BS on teh “Lotus” change…

1 Like

Or maybe I’m wrong and the change was so small that someone who spends 1.5hrs a day, everyday, looking for them couldn’t notice it. In which case, the only thing the change did was scare people who were hording…which won’t last…

Saturday morning I logged in. Ran around Winterspring and found a BL within the first 20 minutes of farming. This BL happened to be at a new location as well.

I spent the remainder of the weekend farming. . . .never found another lotus.

There 100% is new locations. As for their re-spawn timers. . .idk. Still gathering data. As of right now, I’m still on the fence about the changes as I was averaging about 1-2 lotus a weekend.

I’m not going to write it off completely and have a feeling it will get better with time. As the first weekend would be natural to see more people out farming lotus than usual.

2 Likes

I’ve found two in the last few days without trying and in locations my add on didn’t have. I can’t say that it’s live or they are in new spots because I just leveled this character but it doesn’t seem bad for not farming for them.

You’re probably right. May be just too busy. I do check out the zones before going, most of the time its names with a bunch of foreign characters I don’t understand(ON A US EAST COAST SERVER NO LESS). Prolly just the gold farmers learning all the new locations =/

1 Like

Yeah you’re probably right.

Hang in there buddy. You’ll get the lotus you need. If I’ve leanred anything about this game over the last 15 years. IS that patience and perseverance always yields the desired outcome.

Keep gridning!

1 Like

lol

Bringing in a friend or two and aggressively fighting Horde to limit competition has reliably earned at least one black lotus per 1-2 hour session since the fix. Nice work Blizz on this one, it feels difficult but rewarding to go for lotus now instead of dead players camping spawns.

I find it amusing that the changes they’ve made makes it worse for casuals.

Hardcore players will still be hard camping the spawns.

Havent found a single lotus since the change

even at 4am

I farmed around for about 3 hours in epl. Plenty of people around. I found one total lol. Add one in stratholme or dire maul or something. That would make life easier haha :grinning:

1 Like

How has the change made it worse for casuals?

The price of lotus has drastically been reduced, which helps casual players afford it.

I find it amusing how the sky is neon green.

I, too, can pull random words into a sentence that holds no bearing on reality.

It won’t be enough to keep up with demand.

They would of needed to make 5x more lotus spawn to cover the demand.

With the changes they put in lotus will drop on price which means more people will flask, creating more of a demand.

Would anyone really be surprised if the new lotus spawn points were botched and spawning under the terrain, in a tree, in a rock?

We’d still be able to see them on tracking. No reports of anything like this currently.

My guildie who plays druid farms them often in Silithus told me he found 2 Lotuses since in new spawn locations. He like made a chart of all people who comes there regularly to farm and notes who is bot and who has multiple accounts. He like stocks them, preys on them and many times beat them in farming them. I helped him 5-6 times for 3 hours each. He told just stand in one place by elite Scoprion and keep an eye with Far Sight (Shaman ability) on hunter/mage (bot with 2 accounts) and tell him which direction they go. We beat beat that bot farmer everytime and my guildie druid picked lotuses. Always gave me 1-2 everytime i helped him.

ive found near 10 since the patch found 3x in just over 1hr in silithus, you need to run the zones mate. it is what it is