Is This Game Too Hard?

Just wondering. Let me hear yall’s opinions.

Hard? No.

Tedious? Maybe.

1 Like

For instant gratification seekers (the new mindset) this game is very hard.

10 Likes

Hard? Depends on how you want to play and how experienced you are. For most people they say ‘no’, but they likely don’t do grinds. I enjoy a good grind. Just got Timbermaw exalted on my alt and that took a bit.

I think it’s tedious for those who don’t like to do more than one thing. Raid loggers might find it tedious because their interests are only in gear.

You know what’s deceptively fun? Just farming. Not the act of farming for specific things, but the possibilities of having interesting things happen in the process.

2 Likes

no it’s verey easy.

From a numbers point of the game was “hard” considering how long it took players to kill certain bosses like original C’thun or Kel’Thuzad but by 1.12.1 and all the mage changes in 1.11 a lot more damage was introduced into the game that made the earlier content much much easier by comparison.

1 Like

No.

Its just not very optimized for casual goers who pick the wrong class and don’t have a 60 mage in their back pocket to prop them up with a seemingly endless tide of gold.

1 Like

The game on itself is not hard, but pushing it is. For example, while doing dungeons on my mage is very easy, learning the SM CATH one-pull was hard for me.

Take any aspect of the game, and try to increase time efficiency. As you push for more, the game gets exponentially harder. Raid speedclears, premade vs premade pvp, high end duels for gold etc…

It can either be extremely difficult or extremely easy depending on your goals.

Just want to hit 60 on a single character?
Easy.

Want to get Atiesh, High Warlord and the Scarab Lord mount?
Hard.

1 Like

yeah tbh, the one pulls seem to me the single most challenging task in pve content.

1 Like

This game is all about casuals. Why so many try hards are cemented to wow or retail is interesting to me.

1 Like

Yes it is too hard

I had to attempt 20+ times to solo named dragon Midir for a quest (which was not even a group quest), and this is even with an NPC helping me

If you mean leveling. No. Just takes a lot longer and can’t just run into mobs and kill them in 2 secs.

If you mean raiding. No where near as hard as it was in actual Vanilla. Back then, there weren’t nearly as many addons as there are now that you can use in Classic now that helped you vs back then. Also, people know the bosses and know how to play the game. It is no coincidence people were clearing MC a lot faster or some guilds had people in greens and still cleared it. BWL and ZG followed that trend too.

Naxx 40 will likely be challenging since most have never done it then (I only got maybe half cleared back then) but with the addons now I am sure a lot more people will actually clear it vs the small handful back then.

1 Like

Only hard part is having the patience to farm the gold for consumes that are not even really needs.

maybe if they had done it rgiht it could have been hard but that’s too much work for blizzard

1 Like

naxx 40 will be fun to watch tho everyone will be thinking the 10/25 man then BAM all dead

1 Like

looks at 6 slot bags

No, it’s fine.

1 Like

A lot more grinding-feeling than hard, though you can make it harder if you want to - which everyone does their best to do the opposite & make it a total faceroll via cheesing & exploiting. 40-man raiding is a huge, cluster-frack, human-drama bore-fest that makes one want to gouge out their eyes & rupture their eardrums, before throwing themselves into busy traffic.

1 Like

So not much has changed? Looking forward to it. levels faster

1 Like

Not hard at all just time consuming