Is this a joke?

Is this a joke? Inner peace even with the change will still be trash. And then you nerf an talent and make it give crit? So your not trying to fix anything anyone is talking about on these fourms

• Windwalker
    • Inner Peace’s maximum Energy Bonus increased to 30 (was 10).

• Inner Peace now also increases Tiger Palm damage by 10%.

• Rising Star now increases Rising Sun Kick damage by 3/6% (was 5/10%).

• Rising Star now increases Rising Sun Kick’s critical strike damage by 6/12%.

• Faeline Harmony’s damage and healing bonus increased to 10% (was 8%).

• Developers’ note: Several Windwalker Monk talents have been adjusted to allow players to focus on specializing in single target damage.
14 Likes

its 100% a joke time to reroll tired of being last always sucks

4 Likes
7 Likes

Wow now I know blizzard hates us, this literally addresses nothing…

Whelp, you think they’ll refund a token if it’s only been 2 days? Who am I kidding they’ll just charge me another one and tell me I should thank them for the pleasure.

4 Likes

Well for the sake of accuracy it’s increasing the dmg of crits from the attack, not giving crit like xeun battle

“Hey is it raining? Wait a minute why is it warm and yellow?”

Oh what the hell is this real!?!? These changes do not reflect the developer note at all that its laughable

1 Like

I just looked at the notes it’s unfortunately very real, they’re literally just spitting in our faces at this point.

2 Likes

Honestly dissappointing considering how much feedback we’re giving here but also in Liquid maxs recent video regarding WWs current state… The faeline stomp buff is the most dissappointing for me personally. (blizzard) “Lets buff the most uninteractive spell wws have, Sound good” <_<

2 Likes

“We heard you hate faeline stomp, so we’re buffing faeline stomp”

Really knows what the community wants…

7 Likes

One step ahead of you. Fury warrior is the way to go

I couldn’t agree more, arcanist in eso looks cool

Dude I finally get a moment to get in some gaming and I see this.

This legit made me log right back out of game. Why invest time into a class that keeps getting dumped on. When has WW ever been allowed to truly shine, I don’t mean for one boss fight with adds, but truly own an entire raid tier?

This is pathetic. That developer comment is just salt in an already infected wound. If I was a partial owner of Blizzard that tone deaf dev would be on notice.

You can’t run a business by dumping on a portion of your player base, even if it is the smaller part of the player base (few people main monk because it has become a joke since it’s release, Even Taliesin and Evitel make jokes every patch about how monks are the step child).

6 Likes

Yeah I don’t even want to play anymore honestly, I logged in yesterday just long enough to look at vault and couldn’t bring myself to do anything

2 Likes

No one fing in this planet wants utility as part of their dps rotation .

1 Like

Sons of the Forest comes out next Thursday. That’ll be a great little break for me to play for the rest of this patch and cross my fingers something exciting happens next patch.

One of the most boring talent trees in the game right now and they wonder why no one plays monk.

Honestly they would need to do something huge to bring me back after I quit this. Basically if I quit 1st patch of an xpac I’ve traditionally didn’t come back the entire time.

But this last little ptr notes and that very snide developer note I’m not sure I’ll ever be back.

Side note though Chris Kaleiki (the one who created monk) started his own company and is being backed by Riot, so maybe we shall see some of his influence on the LoL mmo too.

None of these changes fix the underlying problems, the dmg nerf to rising star makes no sense and just redesign faeline stomp, I hate that ability so much. And a 10% dmg to tiger palm with inner peace??? I welcome it but it’s a very insignificant increase, hardly noticeable and I will continue to avoid that talent.

You’re just beating a dead horse at this point and there are lots of underwhelming talents that need help.

I miss WDP so much…

4 Likes

lol devs chugging 4 loko behind the plant in the main office or what

2 Likes

Max 2% dps increase to Terros (still bottom), and absolutely no reason to pick these talents anywhere else.

Truly baffling

4 Likes