Is there RP in Thunder Bluff?

I’m really just putting out feelers here, but with the new developments occurring lorewise, I’m curious if any anti-Sylvanas RP is starting to get based around Thunder Bluff? Or are we still all pretty Org-centric?

2 Likes

Several members of our tauren RP community have been hitting TB time to time, but I have yet to really see anyone outside of it there whenever any of us are.

5 Likes

How great would it be if current end-game content actually did bring everyone back to an old zone like TB and made it current, active and a true hub once more!

5 Likes

Im just waiting for the moment where sylvanas doesnt seige thunderbluff and the tauren hand him over… cause taurajo (sp?)

You will often find me at the forge, preparing steel for the citizens in the event it is needed…

4 Likes

Can you tell me more about this tauren RP community?

Sure! We’re an all tauren community from various guilds and even many members who aren’t guilded. We’ve got 95+ members at the moment and at peak hours typically have about 8 or so members online. We use the community to talk lore and coordinate tauren-focused RP.

I would love to be part of the community. Must you be a tauren though? I’m kicking around a concept of a troll raised by Tauren and embracing all the beliefs, acts like a tauren, etc.

If it’s tauren only I understand, but I thought I would ask.

If I see anyone I may say hi. Sarestha’s made her home with the Undead in the Pools of Vision, so she’s been around.

2 Likes

I’ve seen and attended several RP events held in Thunderbluff. Relatively little in the way of walk up RP, however.

Can find me there frequently after a patrol of the grounds and Mulgore. Find me some firewater and I will chatter on for hours.

6 Likes

Usually if I’m logged in on my tauren Druid, I’m hanging out in Mulgore or Thunderbluff just sitting there or RPing while I wait for queues.

1 Like

Stares from the Barrens

1 Like

Not quite a Tauren, but you can often find this old Frostwolf hanging at and around Thunderbluff, as well!

Valkosk got them binocular eyes.

Monocular eye*** unfortunately for him.

lol gottem

Lately, I try to swing by Thunder Bluff whenever I can! I see a few people RPing there in the evenings, usually. Definitely keep checking in!

1 Like

To be fair, neither am I, so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would like to RP in Thunder Bluff.

3 Likes