Is there like a Large Active Alliance Server in Classic WoW in General?

I started to play on the Horde Server that is Mankrik and I leveled up a Blood Elf Paladin and I want to play on the Alliance side but sadly it’s kind of hard to find a Active Alliance Server on TBC Servers or anything else that is Vanilla Classic. Is there a Active Server in General for the Alliance?

I reccomend going to Grobbulus, I am horde but i see a lot of alliance guild tags out in the world so you might find someone there

I wish you luck in your search

1 Like

Pagle is THE alliance server. Has been since it’s inception

2 Likes

Currently pagle/benediction(east), or grob(west).

Pagle is definitely the Mankrik of Alliance.

Bloodsail Buccaneers has a great active community though, if you’re into RP servers.

Until last week, I was one of the proud 300 (aka Mankrik Alliance since 2019). However, with WotLKC approaching, and transfers having been part of the Summer Sale, plus the XP Bonus coming soon, it was time to make a move for my two accounts. WotLK was the one OG expansion I missed, due to real life circumstances back in the day.

After scouting Pagle, Ashkandi and Westfall with level-1 alts, and being an east coast, PvE and Dad Guild oriented player, I opted for Westfall; which struck a nice balance of player count and still readily available world resources for profession leveling. I’m not into raiding, but the pugging option is there, when and if desired. Until then, there are plenty of opportunities for pugging the leveling dungeons with folks who aren’t gatekeeping via gear or specs, which gives me a very OG Vanilla Earthen Ring community vibe. I even found a guild of like minded alt-aholic folks in Cozy, with around 60+ members on around primetime and 20 or so on around the late/early hours who are always eager to help.

Your needs, and thus your mileage, may vary, but I just thought I’d throw it out there.

Whether you cast off your shoes, or follow the gourd, safe journeys to you, Bryian.